ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question about pulling harness?

+7
Kel
TR75
Angela
jtallen
Labwake
Phoenix
JT
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

question about pulling harness? - Page 2 Empty Re: question about pulling harness?

Post by ROCK Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:45 pm

Ok, but we will need the whole "rat pack" Jen included.... Crazy Shari too, where is she been anyway... oh and Anna this time, yeah baby!! Going to send you an email.

Barb and Rock Star
ROCK
ROCK

My Pet(s) : Rock, Toby, Ten
Number of posts : 517
Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

question about pulling harness? - Page 2 Empty Re: question about pulling harness?

Post by Sara Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:06 pm

Karaoke this time too! I think that should be a requirement at every UAD event now Snickering
Sara
Sara

My Name : Sara
My Pet(s) : Oskar, Carly, Fiona
Number of posts : 791
Scorpio Goat

http://www.freewebs.com/oskarboogerman

Back to top Go down

Post by daftershock Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:33 pm

LOL Matt,,,

FYI Bubbles... SBT in blue harness pulls anywhere from 1900-2100 pounds on wheels. She will pull even high wt on Rail system. Not too bad for a senior citizen... My dogs train weekly in wt pulling...... Proper fitting harness is a must!
daftershock
daftershock

Number of posts : 36
Capricorn Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:37 pm

its just amazing how much weight dogs can pull
JT
JT

My Name : jamie
My Pet(s) : mikey pb 18'6 uv5'6 , mavrick pb 16 something over 19 when he decides to jump. and Roxi 4 y old GSP she just cheers the boys on. and timber comming in 2010 to a dock near you
Number of posts : 406
Capricorn Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:13 pm

Yup, pound per pound, they can pull more than any other animal.

Matt, the car pulling thing isn't unheard of at all, actually. Just kidding! A lot of sled teams will strip down cars and have the team pull them around. Heck, I've also heard of some teams using non-stripped down cars.

Melissa, I noticed you have Alley and Bubbles hooked up together there... are there any team wpulls in your area, or was that just for the pic? I see them from time to time, but they are basically scarce around here.
Kel
Kel

My Name : "The Girl with the GSDs"
My Pet(s) : Aro, Scot, Jack Tar, Baako & Kon
Number of posts : 1673
Gemini

http://www.frozenfirek9s.com/Joomla/

Back to top Go down

Post by daftershock Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:22 pm

Kel it was just a photo op...... Alley just started her pulling She has earned two legs towards her UWP. We Should have her 3rd leg to her UWP in 2 weeks. Bubbles and another dog named Lily battle it out for Most Weight Pulled per pound. We have become good enough friends that she will take it one day (MWPP) and Bubbles will take it the other.......

I need to go to some snow pulls in to get my next titles.... My friend is going to Washington in 3 weeks for a snow pull.... maybe next year.
daftershock
daftershock

Capricorn Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:27 am

Ah, cool. Yeah, I have a few friends like that in other sports. One event it goes to one dog, the next to the other. Go figure. Sweet!

Actually, come to think of it, Bazooka Joe and Jack Tar kind of have the same thing going in dockjumping. Lol.
Kel
Kel

Gemini

Back to top Go down

Post by daftershock Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:50 am

Bazooka Joe???? SBT? Bubbles Great Grandpa is Bazooka Joe from Texas.
daftershock
daftershock

Capricorn Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:00 am

Hmm... well, that's a coincidence. The Bazooka Joe I was talking about though is Heather and Anna's American Bulldog. He also does wpull, in addition to dockjumping.
Kel
Kel

Gemini

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2