ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two beautiful Female Labs need homes

3 posters

Go down

Two beautiful Female Labs need homes Empty Two beautiful Female Labs need homes

Post by flyingbcs Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:24 am

Posting for Jackie Sebastian: (I have pictures to include, but computer was acting up and was unable to post them)

I have 2 foster labs at my house in NW Indiana, there is one black and one chocolate lab, both female, approx 1 year old. They must have spent a lot of time in crate as they do not seem to mind being in them, but they are not all the way housebroken, (we are working on that). They have been able to hold it overnight though, They are unspayed, appear healthy and very energetic. They are highly trainable. I believe them to be litter mates, as they are the same age, and were found running together. I have them in my basement (heated of course) and they DO NOT sit down there and bark when unattended, which is nice. They get along very well with my other 2 labs, which are both males. They think they are lap dogs and get on my lap (together) when I am sitting on the sofa. The black on will stay in the yard off leash with my other 2 dogs and come when called. The chocolate one will take off so I have been leash walking her every time as I do not have a fenced yard. I do have 2 little kids (2 &5) and they have shown no sign of agitation or anything around the kids. They both know how to sit and lay down. Any other commands we have not discovered but they may be there. They are avaiable immeadiately. Please email me at heidigoodall@comcast.net or call 219-548-9122. Please forward and cross post. Thanks for looking. Heidi
flyingbcs
flyingbcs

My Pet(s) : Lansing
Number of posts : 267

Back to top Go down

Two beautiful Female Labs need homes Empty Re: Two beautiful Female Labs need homes

Post by flyinlab Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:47 pm

Ann asked me to post these pics of the two labs that need forever homes. I hope someone can help her find a home for them.
Two beautiful Female Labs need homes Foster10

Two beautiful Female Labs need homes Foster11

Two beautiful Female Labs need homes Foster12

Two beautiful Female Labs need homes Foster13

Two beautiful Female Labs need homes Foster15

Two beautiful Female Labs need homes Foster16

Two beautiful Female Labs need homes Foster17

Two beautiful Female Labs need homes Foster18
flyinlab
flyinlab

My Name : Steve
My Pet(s) : USJCH - Sophie Belle (pb 21'10") Harley Joe (Cheering section) Baylee Rose
Number of posts : 464
Leo Dragon

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sophie-Belle-Team-Flyinlab/1419864

Back to top Go down

Two beautiful Female Labs need homes Empty Female Lab Update

Post by 2crazyborders Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:44 pm

The Black female is still available for adoption. She has actually been staying with us this past week while Heidi has been on vacation. She seems housebroken, hasn't had an accident in the house at all and dosen't chew things. All she wants to do is lay right next to us where ever we are. Great in the crate and will actually put herself in there at times. Great with kids too! They are guessing that she is about 3-4 years old. Very trainable and loves to chase the frisbee. Loves our pond out back too! Great with other dogs. Had no problem introducing her to my Border Collies. Matter of fact, she is laying nose to nose on the floor with Taylor right now. She isn't very pushy or in the face to other dogs. She was spayed last Friday and has a rabies shot. I am not sure about other vaccinations but can get more info when Heidi returns.

If interested please email or call Heidi at [url=mailto://heidigoodall@comcast.net]heidigoodall@comcast.net[/url] or call 219-548-9122
Or if you want to contact me that is fine too jdsebastian@hotmail.com

I can send better pictures privately if requested.

Thanks!
2crazyborders
2crazyborders

My Name : Jackie
My Pet(s) : Brandi and Taylor
Number of posts : 45
Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Two beautiful Female Labs need homes Empty Re: Two beautiful Female Labs need homes

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down