ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 bully pups needing homes

2 posters

Go down

2 bully pups needing homes Empty 2 bully pups needing homes

Post by bigyellowdog Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:00 pm

So I realize that there are tons of dogs waiting for adoptions in area shelters however, having owned two high profiled breeds, I also realize that sometimes these certain breeds are harder to place than others due to their unfounded stigmas and prejudices. Having said that I also know there are quite a few people on this board who currently own and work with pit bulls. If you own a pit, chances are pretty good you know of others who either own or are interested in a bully breed - please pass this along to whomever you think might be interested in providing a loving home.

There are two fabulous pitty pups in our local no-kill shelter just waiting for new homes. I used to be very involved in this shelter so know that they are getting good care however, they don't have their own couch to lay on or their own human to lean on. So if any of you know of anyone interested in either a baby (Kiwi) or a pup (Bronco), please check them out online. Thanks.

Bronco - 5 month old neutered male pit bull/English bulldog: http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10469505

Kiwi - baby spayed female pit bull terrier: http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=10495471
bigyellowdog
bigyellowdog

My Name : Dawn
My Pet(s) : Ranger (the big yellow dog) sweet dreams my prince, Chase and Reuben
Number of posts : 303
Cancer Horse

Back to top Go down

2 bully pups needing homes Empty Re: 2 bully pups needing homes

Post by crazyjackpack Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:12 pm

Adorable is not the word for them. I hope they get a home soon..
crazyjackpack
crazyjackpack

My Name : Aimee and Sarah
My Pet(s) : Forrest Gumpy (gone but not forgotten) ,, Jitter Bug,, Cpt. Jack,, Shella , Staccato (I'm not a JRT), Clay (my first jump will be in July.. we hope)
Location : Rest is peace sweat Gumpy, UAG Master Champ, Jr. Handler Champ and Featherweight champ.
Number of posts : 550
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down