ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August Schedule includes Williamson and Wilson County Fairs both around Nashville

4 posters

Go down

August Schedule includes Williamson and Wilson County Fairs both around Nashville Empty August Schedule includes Williamson and Wilson County Fairs both around Nashville

Post by Milt Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:30 pm

I just want to clarify that we're doing the Williamson County Fair(Aug. 1-9) and the Wilson County Fair( Aug. 15-23). Both of these Fairs are being sponsored by Tractor Supply Company and M&M Pet Food Care company. August 16th will be L"oreal in Cranbury, N.J. August 20th will be NASCAR in Bristol, T.N. and August 22-24 will be the Virginia Outdoor Sportsmen Show in Roanoke, VA. This will be tight scheduled so we hope everyone shows up to jump.
Milt
Milt

My Name : Milt
My Pet(s) : Sparky(RIP), Maximus, Nash, Flash & Allie
Number of posts : 1057
Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

August Schedule includes Williamson and Wilson County Fairs both around Nashville Empty Re: August Schedule includes Williamson and Wilson County Fairs both around Nashville

Post by TR75 Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:26 pm

I hope it's a little cooler down there for you guys this year. Those were two hot weeks last year.
TR75
TR75

My Name : Matt
My Pet(s) : Jake & Gunther
Sponsors : Nylabone
Number of posts : 1345
Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

August Schedule includes Williamson and Wilson County Fairs both around Nashville Empty Re: August Schedule includes Williamson and Wilson County Fairs both around Nashville

Post by Milt Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:13 am

Williamson County Fair(Aug. 1-9) is just South of Nashville and Wilson County Fair( Aug. 15-23) is just Northeast of Nashville. Tractor Supply Company and M&M(Pedigree) pet foods are sponsoring these events. We will have gift certificates from TSC and prizes from M&M Pet products to give away at each of these events. Anyone interested in helping out with weekday shows drop me a note and you can jump for free on those days. Matt we are going to be inside the airconditioned building during the Williamson Fair this year bigthumb .
Milt
Milt

Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by wrigley Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:06 pm

Milt...you should relocate UAD to Nashville with all the time that will be spent there. Ultimate Air Elation

Sounds like another fun event. We are really looking forward to being indoors this year at the Williamson Co. Fair. That was a tad warm last year.
wrigley
wrigley

My Name : Jacob Schlottman
My Pet(s) : Wrigley (male BL), Heisman (male CL), Shea (Female BL)
Number of posts : 98
Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:20 pm

Matt are you coming down this year?
Milt
Milt

Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraLee Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:30 pm

Milt wrote:I just want to clarify that we're doing the Williamson County Fair(Aug. 1-9) and the Wilson County Fair( Aug. 15-23). Both of these Fairs are being sponsored by Tractor Supply Company and M&M Pet Food Care company. August 16th will be L"oreal in Cranbury, N.J. August 20th will be NASCAR in Bristol, T.N. and August 22-24 will be the Virginia Outdoor Sportsmen Show in Roanoke, VA. This will be tight scheduled so we hope everyone shows up to jump.

I'll add Wilson County Fair to the Event Schedule. Ultimate Air Elation

~~~MaraLee
MaraLee
MaraLee
Webmistress

My Name : MaraLee
My Pet(s) : Lucy and Waffles, the Labs... Gus and Rufus, the Guinea Pigs
Sponsors : Bill and Lynnie!
Number of posts : 801
Gemini Snake

http://www.ultimateairdogs.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:26 pm

Maralee did I forget to tell you about Wilson County Fair? Here's a question fo
Milt
Milt

Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by TR75 Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:24 pm

Milt wrote:Matt are you coming down this year?

Not sure yet but my guess is yes. It depends on what the boys accomplish at the Splash Bash. Perhaps we'll do one weekend of each event. Last year we came down for both weekends of the Williamson County one. Jake doesn't like the indoor deal but I like the fact that the cows, ducks, pigs, donkeys, horses, etc will no longer be a distraction unless they end up indoors too.
TR75
TR75

Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:35 am

Animals will be outside!
Milt
Milt

Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by TR75 Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:16 pm

I have a feeling there will be large crowds indoors. If I remember what it looked like in there my guess would be that you could easily get a couple thousand people in the seats in there. No distractions there. Golly Gee!

If things go the way I hope at Splash Bash, Gunther will finally be jumping and Jake will be doing UV! I won't hold my breath though. silly
TR75
TR75

Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:47 pm

See you there Matt this weekend!
Milt
Milt

Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down