ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilson County Fair, Nashville,TN. August 15-23rd TSC gift cards

2 posters

Go down

Wilson County Fair, Nashville,TN. August 15-23rd TSC gift cards Empty Wilson County Fair, Nashville,TN. August 15-23rd TSC gift cards

Post by Milt Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:16 pm

We are going to pay the first 10 teams to sign up for each weekend $50 in cash and a $25 TSC gift card(must jump Sat. and Sunday). Our jump schedule will be slightly different from the original schedule since the Fair wants us to do some jumps at night. This is the biggest fair in Tenn. with huge crowds expected. $500 in TSC gift cards will be given away as prizes for teams finishing 1-2-3 in divisions. Brian's number is 248-721-6455
Milt
Milt

My Name : Milt
My Pet(s) : Sparky(RIP), Maximus, Nash, Flash & Allie
Number of posts : 1057
Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Wilson County Fair, Nashville,TN. August 15-23rd TSC gift cards Empty Re: Wilson County Fair, Nashville,TN. August 15-23rd TSC gift cards

Post by LibertyAir Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:15 pm

We just may be there too..

LibertyAir

Number of posts : 2
Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Wilson County Fair, Nashville,TN. August 15-23rd TSC gift cards Empty Re: Wilson County Fair, Nashville,TN. August 15-23rd TSC gift cards

Post by Milt Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:36 pm

Trea we would love to see you guys. Too bad the Murphy's wont be there I heard they have a big jumping dog.
Milt
Milt

My Name : Milt
My Pet(s) : Sparky(RIP), Maximus, Nash, Flash & Allie
Number of posts : 1057
Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down