ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Williamson County Fair, Nashville next 2 weekends sponsored by TSC and NUTRO

+5
Rajah
wrigley
TR75
LoriL
Milt
9 posters

Go down

Williamson County Fair, Nashville next 2 weekends sponsored by TSC and NUTRO Empty Williamson County Fair, Nashville next 2 weekends sponsored by TSC and NUTRO

Post by Milt Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:17 am

Make sure you make the Williamson County Fair Aug. 1-9. This event is being sponsored by Tractor Supply Company and NUTRO dog foods. Nutro will be sponsoring UAD at the Williamson County Fair and the Wilson County Fair both being held in Nashville the next 3 weeks. TSC will also be handing out gift cards for dogs that compete at these events. We will have Big Air(distance jumping), UV and Catch IT at both of these events. flip1 running dog
Milt
Milt

My Name : Milt
My Pet(s) : Sparky(RIP), Maximus, Nash, Flash & Allie
Number of posts : 1057
Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Williamson County Fair, Nashville next 2 weekends sponsored by TSC and NUTRO Empty Re: Williamson County Fair, Nashville next 2 weekends sponsored by TSC and NUTRO

Post by LoriL Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:22 pm

Turns out team catahoula will be there as I just happened to find a foster for the puppy in Nashville. Good planning on my part Snickering

LoriL

My Name : Lori
Number of posts : 387
Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Williamson County Fair, Nashville next 2 weekends sponsored by TSC and NUTRO Empty Re: Williamson County Fair, Nashville next 2 weekends sponsored by TSC and NUTRO

Post by Milt Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:35 pm

Cogratulations Lori. That was a beautiful pup!
Milt
Milt

My Name : Milt
My Pet(s) : Sparky(RIP), Maximus, Nash, Flash & Allie
Number of posts : 1057
Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by TR75 Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:29 pm

We'll be there!
TR75
TR75

My Name : Matt
My Pet(s) : Jake & Gunther
Sponsors : Nylabone
Number of posts : 1345
Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrigley Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:15 pm

My boys have always been on Nutro...

hmmm, maybe a good showing this weekend will land us a sponsor think
wrigley
wrigley

My Name : Jacob Schlottman
My Pet(s) : Wrigley (male BL), Heisman (male CL), Shea (Female BL)
Number of posts : 98
Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by TR75 Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:25 pm

We'll be there on Saturday, Sunday and then Friday and Saturday. We are staying at the Red Roof again. I didn't succeed in the goals I set for the boys at Splash Bash so they will carry over to this event.

1. Get Gunther to actually jump from the dock (practice and competition)
2. Quickly teach Jake UV and have him actually compete

Easy enough...I think. Gunther is going to love it once he finally takes the plunge from above the water.
TR75
TR75

Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajah Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:48 pm

Wish we could be there. Over a week long of jumping would be great.
Rajah
Rajah

My Name : Rajah's dad
My Pet(s) : Rajah (APBT), Cody, Phoenix, Tucson, & Rumor (GSPs)
Number of posts : 512
Aries Snake

http://www.flyinghighk9s.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnSWD Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:02 pm

Hey Matt
we can have a friendly competition to see which one of our non-jumping dogs will jump first. My boy Bamba is doing better at swimming and will jump off the ramp. My biggest problem is that he is not toy OR food driven. I need to find a way to sneak a sheep into the pool without Milt and Brian seeing it!! What a Face

Lynn
paw
LynnSWD
LynnSWD

My Name : Lynn
My Pet(s) : Lola, Bamba
Number of posts : 604
Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by TR75 Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:13 pm

Sounds good to me. Gunther is VERY food driven but it didn't work at Splash Bash. I wasn't in the pond there but I will be in the pool this weekend. I got in the pool at this event last year and it didn't work then but I'll use the excuse that I had only had Gunther less than 2 months and he didn't trust me yet.
TR75
TR75

Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by stephz Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:31 pm

We'll be there starting next Tuesday Sweet!

Lynn - I told you - I'll put sheep costumes on the boys and put them in the water for Bamba - hee hee rofl
stephz
stephz

My Name : Steph
My Pet(s) : Jinx
Number of posts : 679
Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by wrigley Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:46 am

See you in Nashville tomorrow! We will make it for the Catch It round + the rest of the event.
wrigley
wrigley

Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by TR75 Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:13 pm

There are a some big jumping dogs here this weekend. I believe Fernando went over 23 feet today. Wrigley is here and jumping well. There are a couple border collies (Dante is one of them, I believe) and a bearded collie (Colby) all from GA that are flying. There are a few newbies that are doing extremely well too. Oh yeah, Jake actually jumped indoors! He did go back to his old ways by the end of the day and ended with a couple refusals. He was doing novice as Splash Bash and now he is back up to Juniors. Maybe he'll be back where he belongs soon.

I gave up on picture taking. With my flash on, they look dark huh? and with the flash off they are blury.
TR75
TR75

Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by stephz Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:57 am

Congrats on Jake jumping indoors!!!! Hopefully he will do it again next weekend cause I would love to see him jump!!!

I wish we were there now jumping and having fun Oh so Sad Soon enough though - only three more days!!!
stephz
stephz

My Name : Steph
My Pet(s) : Jinx
Number of posts : 679
Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnSWD Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:44 pm

Boy!! Am I glad we are INSIDE an ACed building. It is HOT HOT HOT down here. You can cut the humidity with a knife! Cyclops
The dogs are jumping GREAT. The crowds are big!
Bamba the half land half water dog is borrowing a life jacket from his good friend Fernando and now LOVES to swim laps around the pool AND jumps off the ramp!!! drown
LynnSWD
LynnSWD

My Name : Lynn
My Pet(s) : Lola, Bamba
Number of posts : 604
Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by LibertyAir Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:17 am

I'm planning on bringing Brownie on Sat Aug.9, see you then If nothing falls thru.

LibertyAir

Number of posts : 2
Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by LoriL Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:52 am

Great event!!!! We finally got Katie jumping again and Dexie actually jumped at an inside event.

If anyone gets a chance to go I strongly encourage it. It is air conditioned!!!!!!!

LoriL

My Name : Lori
Number of posts : 387
Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by TR75 Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:03 am

stephz wrote:Congrats on Jake jumping indoors!!!! Hopefully he will do it again next weekend cause I would love to see him jump!!!

I wish we were there now jumping and having fun Oh so Sad Soon enough though - only three more days!!!

I don't think you will see us there this weekend Steph. I think Jake is going to retire. It may be a Brett Favre type retirement but we will see. He loves the water but not the crowds. Practice is one thing we need but we need to find a place. Just showing up at an event after sitting on our butts for so long, doesn't cut it. Now if Wrigley & Heisman get a pool, we would be down there to practice as often as they would have us. Ultimate Air Elation
TR75
TR75

Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyBGoode Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:25 pm

Sounds like a fun event...A/C in August is awesome !!

Work will keep us away from this event though.

Keep the details coming !!
MollyBGoode
MollyBGoode

Number of posts : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by TR75 Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:39 pm

The power and A/C did go out for a period of time on Saturday but it was still cooler inside than out.

The BMX stuff was pretty cool and I know everything I ever wanted to know about it now. The Sky Bound K-9's joined the show yesterday and they were cool too. Ray Ray, one of their dogs, almost won Catch-It.
TR75
TR75

Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrigley Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:46 pm

Matt,

So you liked my two pool idea. Got to keep the wife and the dogs happy. Actually, we are going to look into putting in a pond. We have the room with our new house/land. Just got to get the bids and see how much it will cost. The sooner it is dug the faster it will fill up Sweet! I told Devon all we really need is a 10' x 40' pit. Maybe I should by some shovels for the dogs!

As for the event, the AC was so nice. I hated taking the dogs out because it was so hot. Saturday seemed worse than Sunday. The BMX was cool. Wrigley could not figure out why a person was flying in the air on a bike. He got use to them by the 3rd show.

My favorite part of the weeked was seeing Heisman get his first win (junior). I was so happy for Devon and him. She has to work hard to get that boy excited. Wrigley missed a first in Master by 1 inch but did win the Catch-It on Sunday with a total of 43'. Too bad he jumped better in Catch-It than in Master. Maybe that says something about the throws Dang Nab It!
wrigley
wrigley

Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by TR75 Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:55 pm

That was a Wysong treat (Doctor's Dream - for joints) that I gave Heisman before his winning jump in case you want to find some. You'll probably have to order them online just like I do.
TR75
TR75

Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down