ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detroit River Days

5 posters

Go down

Detroit River Days Empty Detroit River Days

Post by stephz Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:40 am

Well I just got home with 2 VERY tired pups!!! We had a great time this weekend (as always!). It was great to see everyone!! Thanks to everyone who helped puppysit Brooks throughout the weekend - he loved getting all that attention - I just hope he doesn't it expect it on a daily basis now....he loved getting to meet his UAD family. Scout had a great time too - and got a new personal best even with a bum leg!!! That boy will do anything for me I swear - I am so lucky.

Brooks also had a great time having puppy play time with Leo. Cute story - this morning when we got to the event Brooks ran over to Leo who was in his crate and they both sat there whining and pawing at the crate door so they could play.

Alissa - don't let Kristy & Jason fool you - Leo did just fine in the pool and will get be a swimmer in no time once we can find a toy that he loves. We tried to get him to go after Brooks but that didn't work either Oh so Sad

Thanks to Milt, Brian, Maralee, Lynn, Joe and whoever else I'm forgetting for another great weekend!!!! Even with the storms that came in on Saturday we still managed to have a good time.
stephz
stephz

My Name : Steph
My Pet(s) : Jinx
Number of posts : 679
Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

Detroit River Days Empty Re: Detroit River Days

Post by rockysmom Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:59 am

Leo had a blast with Brooks. He was so happy to have a puppy and someone closer to his own size to play with. He can swim, he just doesn't know why he would Surprised Once we find a toy (or use Rocky) to play with in the water, he will be in!
rockysmom
rockysmom

My Name : Kristy
My Pet(s) : Rocky and Leo my sweet Newman - you will always be loved
Location : nowhere near 'rocketdog' - I am not responsible for him :)
Number of posts : 221
Scorpio Snake

http://www.teamrocketdog.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann DHondt Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:52 am

We too had an awesome time!!! I am so glad the weather on Sunday was perfect. I was beginning to get a complex Ultimate Air Elation We arrived on Sat just as the storm hit, and at UKC for Teddi's last 3 jumps it was storming when she was on the dock! I was wondering if I should change her name to "Teddi Tornado!"

It was fun to see the newbies get hooked, and the Detroit City people really seemed to have fun watching the dogs. I wish Rajah and Heather and Anna's crew could have been there. Detroit has such a reputation for fighting dogs to see them in a positive light and perhaps a different competition (instead of fighting) could help some of the Detroit pits. I know Heather and Anna were there on Friday, and Rajah last year, just my opinion they were missed!

Ann
Ann DHondt
Ann DHondt

My Name : Ann
My Pet(s) : Belle, Teddi, Quinn, Gabby and always in my heart Maxine
Number of posts : 301
Cancer Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Team LUV-A-Bulls Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:26 pm

That was actually Bugsy there on Friday who is a wonderful pitbull and from what I hear a pretty Darn good jumper. We are happy to hear that everyone had a good time and we were bummed that we missed it. We have to let Splash have her day once in awhile to shine and weightpull is her way. Check out the post on other sports about the Luv-A-Bulls.under amazing rescue dogs. We did miss you all this weekend.
Team LUV-A-Bulls
Team LUV-A-Bulls

My Name : Heather
My Pet(s) : Splash,Digger,Bazooka Joe and PorkChop
Number of posts : 674
Pisces Pig

http://www.teamluvabulls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajah Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:35 pm

Ann DHondt wrote:We too had an awesome time!!! I am so glad the weather on Sunday was perfect. I was beginning to get a complex Ultimate Air Elation We arrived on Sat just as the storm hit, and at UKC for Teddi's last 3 jumps it was storming when she was on the dock! I was wondering if I should change her name to "Teddi Tornado!"

It was fun to see the newbies get hooked, and the Detroit City people really seemed to have fun watching the dogs. I wish Rajah and Heather and Anna's crew could have been there. Detroit has such a reputation for fighting dogs to see them in a positive light and perhaps a different competition (instead of fighting) could help some of the Detroit pits. I know Heather and Anna were there on Friday, and Rajah last year, just my opinion they were missed!

Ann

We actually did sign up for this event but I had to work all day on Saturday and with gas prices the way they are, we were unable to make the trip. That was such a great event last year and I'm sure it only got better this year. Hopefully if UAD continues jumping at this event that we'll be able to make it next year.
Rajah
Rajah

My Name : Rajah's dad
My Pet(s) : Rajah (APBT), Cody, Phoenix, Tucson, & Rumor (GSPs)
Number of posts : 512
Aries Snake

http://www.flyinghighk9s.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down