ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dearborn Animal SHelter "Bully Bananza"

3 posters

Go down

Dearborn Animal SHelter "Bully Bananza" Empty Dearborn Animal SHelter "Bully Bananza"

Post by Team LUV-A-Bulls Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:03 pm

Well my boy Digger won a 600.00 grant for spay and neutering.(thank you for your votes)We are gonna try a promote spay and neutering of bully breeds.
Here is the concept of the Bully Bonanaza. The shelter, Wayne county coalition,Mhs, and Detroit animal control will have a fun day packed with weightpull and dock diving and some dog training tips.. We will also have a mobile vet unit that will do low cost vaccines,heartworm check,microchips. We are hoping to target the people who need a safe healthy way to show off how tuff their bullies are. we will also have a limited amount of vouchers to sterilize bullies! We want to show people that sterilized dogs are great too! Not sure how the vouchers are gonna work yet if they will rewarded as prizes or discounted with the purchase of the microchip and vaccines. We don,t want people to waste them,

What we need is a few different type of breed of dogs to come out and volunteer to show that all dogs can pull and dock dive. they must be sterilized to come out.We want to do demos of both events for people. I will have more info soon.

Date will be September 21,2008
Place is Currey's family pet care
time probably 11-4

Send me a PM if you would like to help us with the event. Together we can make a change for a wonderful breed.
Team LUV-A-Bulls
Team LUV-A-Bulls

My Name : Heather
My Pet(s) : Splash,Digger,Bazooka Joe and PorkChop
Number of posts : 674
Pisces Pig

http://www.teamluvabulls.com

Back to top Go down

Dearborn Animal SHelter "Bully Bananza" Empty Re: Dearborn Animal SHelter "Bully Bananza"

Post by bigyellowdog Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:50 pm

Congratulations on winning the grant! If we were closer, I'd love to bring Chase, our neutered GSD, as an example of his breed... sounds like you're going to have a great day!!!
bigyellowdog
bigyellowdog

My Name : Dawn
My Pet(s) : Ranger (the big yellow dog) sweet dreams my prince, Chase and Reuben
Number of posts : 303
Cancer Horse

Back to top Go down

Dearborn Animal SHelter "Bully Bananza" Empty Re: Dearborn Animal SHelter "Bully Bananza"

Post by crazyjackpack Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:22 pm

I just dent you a pm
crazyjackpack
crazyjackpack

My Name : Aimee and Sarah
My Pet(s) : Forrest Gumpy (gone but not forgotten) ,, Jitter Bug,, Cpt. Jack,, Shella , Staccato (I'm not a JRT), Clay (my first jump will be in July.. we hope)
Location : Rest is peace sweat Gumpy, UAG Master Champ, Jr. Handler Champ and Featherweight champ.
Number of posts : 550
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjackpack Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:22 pm

opps sent
crazyjackpack
crazyjackpack

My Name : Aimee and Sarah
My Pet(s) : Forrest Gumpy (gone but not forgotten) ,, Jitter Bug,, Cpt. Jack,, Shella , Staccato (I'm not a JRT), Clay (my first jump will be in July.. we hope)
Location : Rest is peace sweat Gumpy, UAG Master Champ, Jr. Handler Champ and Featherweight champ.
Number of posts : 550
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down