ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jubilee is a flyball MASTER!!! long...

+3
bigyellowdog
TR75
gatorblueyes
7 posters

Go down

Jubilee is a flyball MASTER!!!  long... Empty Jubilee is a flyball MASTER!!! long...

Post by gatorblueyes Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:37 pm

That's right! Jubilee earned her Flyball Master title (5000 points) this weekend in Orlando. We had a fantastic weekend. Jubilee ran on her Storm Riders team (Barkin at the Moon) and she also ran on an Open team for Express Delivery. She wasn't on her A game on Saturday. Not sure if the new sports drink wasn't agreeing with her or what but she was running 4.8s on nice passes. We did get to run start on one race and we posted a 0.002 second start. Sunday we needed 10 points for her masters title. She came out smokin this morning and even posted a 4.41!!! We got up to race on the Open team (which was a fast, solid team) and everyone was watching. First heat, one of the other dogs got an interference call...no points...next heat, the start dog earlies...omg can I PLEASE get some points here...third heat was a charm. We got our title and everyone cheered my little girl on! Unbeknownst to me, the owner of Storm Riders collected Jubilee's master ball for me. Then, we were tied for first on the open team. We had to win two of the three heats to take the win on the last race of the day for us as we were racing the team we were tied with. First heat...we win. Second heat, we BREAK OUT meaning we beat the time set for our division...we lose. It came down to the last heat of the last race but we WON! Over all we got second and third yesterday and first and second today on Open and BATM respectively. I am so very proud of my baby girl. Here is a pic someone took of her today. Again hard to catch her in the building in action and even worse scanning it in but it is as good as it gets lol.

Jubilee is a flyball MASTER!!!  long... JubileeboxSundogsOrlandoJune2008001

ETA Someone at the tournament had footage of Jubilee dock diving with UAD in Feb. She is going to send me the clips and I am going to post them asap!

Last edited by gatorblueyes on Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
gatorblueyes
gatorblueyes

My Name : Andrea
My Pet(s) : Jubilee
Number of posts : 256
Capricorn Dragon

http://www.myspace.com/gatorblueyes

Back to top Go down

Jubilee is a flyball MASTER!!!  long... Empty Re: Jubilee is a flyball MASTER!!! long...

Post by TR75 Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:46 pm

clap

Congrats Jubilee! (and you too Andrea) Jump, jump, jump!
TR75
TR75

My Name : Matt
My Pet(s) : Jake & Gunther
Sponsors : Nylabone
Number of posts : 1345
Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Jubilee is a flyball MASTER!!!  long... Empty Re: Jubilee is a flyball MASTER!!! long...

Post by bigyellowdog Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:55 pm

What a great weekend for you! Congratulations! A Round of Applause!
bigyellowdog
bigyellowdog

My Name : Dawn
My Pet(s) : Ranger (the big yellow dog) sweet dreams my prince, Chase and Reuben
Number of posts : 303
Cancer Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Indy Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:48 pm

CONGRATS Jubilee! bigthumb cheerleaders
Indy
Indy

My Name : Indy
My Pet(s) : Indy
Number of posts : 312
Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnSWD Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:21 pm

WOW! Very cool!! A Round of Applause!

Lynn
paw
LynnSWD
LynnSWD

My Name : Lynn
My Pet(s) : Lola, Bamba
Number of posts : 604
Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by labpaw Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:54 pm

You Go Girl A Round of Applause! She is AWESOME!!!! A Round of Applause! You Go Girl
labpaw
labpaw

My Name : Alisa
My Pet(s) : Pooh, Colby, Gracie Lou, Abe, Stew, Web, Miss P, & Goo
Number of posts : 1061
Taurus Pig

http://www.teamblabador.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Irish Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:51 am

Yay Jubilee and Andrea!
Team Irish
Team Irish

My Name : Jillian
My Pet(s) : Bailey (YL), Reese (CL mix)
Number of posts : 457
Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down