ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! MI Black Lab Still Needs a Home!!

+2
gatorblueyes
mickeyk
6 posters

Go down

Help!  MI Black Lab Still Needs a Home!! Empty Help! MI Black Lab Still Needs a Home!!

Post by mickeyk Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:43 pm

Help!  MI Black Lab Still Needs a Home!! Mogan_10Help!  MI Black Lab Still Needs a Home!! Morgan10

Hey gang,
We're still looking for a home for our dog, Morgan. If you know anyone who could take her in, PLEASE contact us. She's an incredible black lab, well behaved, good w/ other dogs, and great w/ kids. And she'll do absolutely anything for a chance to chase a frisbee. The problem is that the kids she's great with are extremely allergic to her.

We thought we had found a home for her, but come to find out that after we spent a more time with the family, they really wanted another companion for their dog, not someone they would love on. She is good w/ other dogs, but thrives on attention from people.

For now we're hoping we can avoid finding a foster home, in that multiple transitions would be harder.
Please contact us if you know of anyone who could use a loyal companion!

mickeyk

My Name : Michelle
My Pet(s) : Morgan
Number of posts : 2
Gemini Dragon

Back to top Go down

Help!  MI Black Lab Still Needs a Home!! Empty Re: Help! MI Black Lab Still Needs a Home!!

Post by gatorblueyes Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:19 am

I wish I could help...I know you don't want to put her in a foster home but a breed specific lab rescue still might be able to help. Sometimes if you can foster until they find someone to adopt it might work out for everyone:)
gatorblueyes
gatorblueyes

My Name : Andrea
My Pet(s) : Jubilee
Number of posts : 256
Capricorn Dragon

http://www.myspace.com/gatorblueyes

Back to top Go down

Help!  MI Black Lab Still Needs a Home!! Empty Re: Help! MI Black Lab Still Needs a Home!!

Post by Laszlo's Botond Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:50 am

COME ON LOOK AT THOSE EYES DONT THEY JUST SAY LOVE ME. Wish I had room. But with my roomates dog I cont right now
Laszlo's Botond
Laszlo's Botond

My Name : Thom Hadfield
My Pet(s) : Bo
Number of posts : 851
Aquarius Rat

http://teamreddog.net

Back to top Go down

Post by wally Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:33 pm

Check out Central Michigan Lab Rescue Network in Mt. Pleasant. They may be able to help. That's where we received our Molly from. They are a great organization. Good luck.
wally
wally

My Name : Steve
My Pet(s) : Molly
Number of posts : 17
Sagittarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by team sky Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:02 pm

How old is Morgan? Surf Dog
team sky
team sky

My Name : Brian Butler
My Pet(s) : Sky
Number of posts : 709
Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:58 pm

if i remember right morgan was about 7 years old
JT
JT

My Name : jamie
My Pet(s) : mikey pb 18'6 uv5'6 , mavrick pb 16 something over 19 when he decides to jump. and Roxi 4 y old GSP she just cheers the boys on. and timber comming in 2010 to a dock near you
Number of posts : 406
Capricorn Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by team sky Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:06 pm

Yea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They just emailed us back and Morgan found a home yesterday.
fireworks
team sky
team sky

My Name : Brian Butler
My Pet(s) : Sky
Number of posts : 709
Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:12 am

awsome i was really hoping she would Rootbeer Cheers!
JT
JT

My Name : jamie
My Pet(s) : mikey pb 18'6 uv5'6 , mavrick pb 16 something over 19 when he decides to jump. and Roxi 4 y old GSP she just cheers the boys on. and timber comming in 2010 to a dock near you
Number of posts : 406
Capricorn Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down