ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a home for an awesome Black Lab in West MI

2 posters

Go down

Need a home for an awesome Black Lab in West MI Empty Need a home for an awesome Black Lab in West MI

Post by mickeyk Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:46 pm

Need a home for an awesome Black Lab in West MI Mogan_12Need a home for an awesome Black Lab in West MI Morgan12
Please Help! This awesome dog needs a home. Morgan (a 7yr) lab is an incredible tempered, well behaved, black lab. Great with children, loves people, and LOVES anything to do with the frisbee. We have owned her since she was a pup, and couldn't imagine sending her to a place where we weren't sure she was going to be cared for, and played frisbee with; but my children have developed very severe allergies to her, and we can no longer keep her in our home.

We are desperately looking for someone to love her. If you know of anyone who would be willing, please resond. We'll be happy to send more information, answer questions, etc.

Michelle

mickeyk

My Name : Michelle
My Pet(s) : Morgan
Number of posts : 2
Gemini Dragon

Back to top Go down

Need a home for an awesome Black Lab in West MI Empty Re: Need a home for an awesome Black Lab in West MI

Post by team sky Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:45 am

I hope you guys find a great home for him. He sounds like an awesome companion.
team sky
team sky

My Name : Brian Butler
My Pet(s) : Sky
Number of posts : 709
Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down