ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questioning why I rescue.

2 posters

Go down

Questioning why I rescue. Empty Questioning why I rescue.

Post by crazyjackpack Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:34 pm

We are having a crummy rescue day here. I just had to go with my sister to put the foster she is looking after to rest. Oliver has been with her for 3 or 4 weeks and was starting to make progress. Over the weekend he attacked both her boyfriend and her son. Neither are hurt. Poor Oliver was originally found in a ditch covered in quills. He was taken to a vet clinic where they looked after him from October until we got him.It was also apperant that he had been badly abused. He had shown some agression but we thought that having him come into a home setting that is less stressful would be better. He was making great progress up until mid last week where he started to hide again and show more agression.. After talking with the rescue co-ordenator and the vet when all thought it best that he be put to sleep..
We took him to the vet that I use and it was determined that he was not 8 like we where told but more like 10+ (I thought he was older when we picked him up) He also seemed to be in some kind of pain.
At least now we know he is at peace and at a place where no one can ever hurt him again

I just don't understand why people do this to an animal. He was a really sweet boy.
crazyjackpack
crazyjackpack

My Name : Aimee and Sarah
My Pet(s) : Forrest Gumpy (gone but not forgotten) ,, Jitter Bug,, Cpt. Jack,, Shella , Staccato (I'm not a JRT), Clay (my first jump will be in July.. we hope)
Location : Rest is peace sweat Gumpy, UAG Master Champ, Jr. Handler Champ and Featherweight champ.
Number of posts : 550
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Questioning why I rescue. Empty Re: Questioning why I rescue.

Post by ROCK Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:02 pm

Last edited by ROCK on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
ROCK
ROCK

My Pet(s) : Rock, Toby, Ten
Number of posts : 517
Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjackpack Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:10 pm

He sounds so cute... That would be a broken coat.. That is what Shella is.. A mix of both the wire coat and smooth coat.
crazyjackpack
crazyjackpack

My Name : Aimee and Sarah
My Pet(s) : Forrest Gumpy (gone but not forgotten) ,, Jitter Bug,, Cpt. Jack,, Shella , Staccato (I'm not a JRT), Clay (my first jump will be in July.. we hope)
Location : Rest is peace sweat Gumpy, UAG Master Champ, Jr. Handler Champ and Featherweight champ.
Number of posts : 550
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by ROCK Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:14 pm

ROCK
ROCK

My Pet(s) : Rock, Toby, Ten
Number of posts : 517
Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down