ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disc Dog Nationals

Go down

Disc Dog Nationals Empty Disc Dog Nationals

Post by TurboToller Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:03 pm

Seeker ,Crash and I spent this past weekend in Cartersville Georgia at the USDDN National and International finals.This event was loaded with awesome dogs and handlers from all over the world.On Saturday Crash (who was not a qualifier for the championship divisions) played well but did not bring home any hardware.Seeker and I competed in the Freestyle national finals and didn't score real well,but it was a real honor just to get the invitation.
Sunday was the Super Pro Toss and Fetch National Final.After round one Seeker and I were tied for first with occasional UAD girl Tracy Custer.Unfortunately we had a less than perfect second round and wound up in tenth(out of 40 qualifiers).This qualified us for the international finals at the end of the day where we didn't do real great and finished somewhere in the middle of the pack.
As for as the other UAD people Tracy placed high in all four events and won the International freestyle title, her husband Adrian placed 2nd or 3rd(i think) in both toss and fetch events and Nadia Palenzuela and Clementine competed well but I don't know where exactly they placed.
All in all it was a great experience and I am already looking foward to next year.Hopefully next year Crash will qualify and be my freestyle dog for this event.I would strongly encourage anyone who is going to AFLAC next year to try out the USDDN event on site--they have a novice division that anyone can enter,it's cheap and a boatload of fun
Chip
TurboToller
TurboToller

My Name : Chip
My Pet(s) : Crash,Seeker,Reveille,Wyatt,Sully,Vane and Phate
Number of posts : 122
Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down