ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belle Agility Update

3 posters

Go down

Belle Agility Update Empty Belle Agility Update

Post by Ann DHondt Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Well we took December off from agility with Belle altogether. She has been training and competing so regularly I wanted to give her a break. We did take Teddi to classes but Belle stayed home. Belle was not happy. We came home from agility class one night to find Belle had eaten a sandstone coaster. She wanted to make sure she let us know that is her fun time.

Belle finished up 2008 in AKC at a trial in Lansing, she completed her Excellent A Jumpers (preferred) title, she gets to work on her Masters title in jumpers now. She still needs 1 more qualifying run for her Exc A Standard title. She has come a long way in a short time. Her first trial was just last April.

Belle is back in class now and has done 2 trials so far this Jan. One AKC and this past weekend she did another UKC trial. She completed her UAGII title, this past weekend, she had 5 Q's out of 5 runs, and had scores of 200 (out of 200) in four of those runs, 196 in her last run. Now she gets to start working on her UACH. There will be another UKC trial in May and we plan to enter her in the Premier. We have a few AKC trials in the meantime.

I am also running a friend's Cardigan Corgi now too. She is a HOOT!!! Her name is Chloe and she is incredibly fast. We completed her novice jumpers title last weekend, and got her first novice standard Q. It is quite different running a fast corgi compared to Belle. I am learning a lot from the opportunity.

Teddi is taking classes and we hope to see what she can do in the future. Not sure if it will be AKC jumpers or CPE or both. Time will tell. She does seem to like to play.
Ann DHondt
Ann DHondt

My Name : Ann
My Pet(s) : Belle, Teddi, Quinn, Gabby and always in my heart Maxine
Number of posts : 301
Cancer Rat

Back to top Go down

Belle Agility Update Empty Re: Belle Agility Update

Post by Kel Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:58 pm

Congrats to Belle! Ultimate Air Elation
Kel
Kel

My Name : "The Girl with the GSDs"
My Pet(s) : Aro, Scot, Jack Tar, Baako & Kon
Number of posts : 1673
Gemini

http://www.frozenfirek9s.com/Joomla/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ten Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:39 am

Congrats Ann and Belle A Round of Applause!

Barb, Rock Star and Ten Jump, jump, jump! bird
Ten
Ten

My Name : Ten
Number of posts : 71
Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down