ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Agility Fun!!!

Go down

Hot News More Agility Fun!!!

Post by Ann DHondt Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:58 pm

I just thought I would bore you with another Belle agility update. See guys she can run and jump (just not off a dock in competition). Belle this weekend completed her AKC Open Jumpers Preferred title and has advance in jumpers to excellent. She had a qualifying run her first time out in excellent on Sunday and won her class. She also competed in the Open Standard Preferred classes, she had a handler issue on Saturday at the weave poles (bad mom) No way, Man! but we finished on a positive note which set us up for Sunday. She "NQ'd" on Saturday but came in second on Sunday! I am SO very proud of her. She runs so well she usually covers up my mistakes! A Round of Applause!

For those of you who remember Navarre and Marcia Cavan. She too ran in her first agility trial this weekend with him. She ran her first jumpers class in a time of 19+ seconds Golly Gee!, unfortunately one bar came down (NQ) The course time was in the 30's to give you perspective. She had some difficulties in her standard classes of him waiting for her. He thought he could do it on his own, she did Q today in her second jumpers class (not sure how he placed) but he ran so incredibly well she was VERY pleased with him.

Next weekend Belle is off to Williamston for a UKC trial. Since she won at Premier, I decided I want to see if we can complete her UAGI title. We get 4 tries over the weekend. Hope the weather is nice this one is outdoors.
Ann DHondt
Ann DHondt

My Name : Ann
My Pet(s) : Belle, Teddi, Quinn, Gabby and always in my heart Maxine
Number of posts : 301
Cancer Rat

Back to top Go down