ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JRT Rescue Ontario Needs Urgent help

4 posters

Go down

JRT Rescue Ontario Needs Urgent help Empty JRT Rescue Ontario Needs Urgent help

Post by crazyjackpack Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:03 pm

The rescue that I sometimes help with is in urgent need of help. Mainly with Foster homes. They have had so many calls lately it is heart breaking. So many of them need extra care as well. My sister has one little girl with her right now that was taken from a home by the humane society. Little Lucy is 10 years old and has had many puppies in her life. She is a JRT/mix and only wants to be on someone's lap and to be loved. She is being treated for a skin condition and is putting some much needed weight on. She is also so good with kids.

This week I also have to transport a 12 week old puppy that was injured by it's owners. His poor little paw is mangled and we are hoping to save it. The amount of pain that this poor little guy had to be in is unbelievable.

If I had more space I would take at least one in but with Gumpy needed care right now and Jitter Bug's aggression with other dogs we just can't. It's breaking my heart to know that some dos will be lost just because we don't have foster homes for them..

JRT Rescue Ontario Needs Urgent help 100_1304
JRT Rescue Ontario Needs Urgent help 100_1297
Little Lucy..

www.russellrescue.org
crazyjackpack
crazyjackpack

My Name : Aimee and Sarah
My Pet(s) : Forrest Gumpy (gone but not forgotten) ,, Jitter Bug,, Cpt. Jack,, Shella , Staccato (I'm not a JRT), Clay (my first jump will be in July.. we hope)
Location : Rest is peace sweat Gumpy, UAG Master Champ, Jr. Handler Champ and Featherweight champ.
Number of posts : 550
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

JRT Rescue Ontario Needs Urgent help Empty Re: JRT Rescue Ontario Needs Urgent help

Post by Kel Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:05 pm

She's cute... reminds me of Gizmo from the Gremlin movies with those ears. Ultimate Air Elation She definitely looks very happy to be where she is... I'm sure she's a lot better off now. Best of luck with finding homes for everyone.
Kel
Kel

My Name : "The Girl with the GSDs"
My Pet(s) : Aro, Scot, Jack Tar, Baako & Kon
Number of posts : 1673
Gemini

http://www.frozenfirek9s.com/Joomla/

Back to top Go down

JRT Rescue Ontario Needs Urgent help Empty Re: JRT Rescue Ontario Needs Urgent help

Post by flyinggumpy Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:19 pm

She is adorable... What is now more heart breaking is I have to transport a 12 week old that had his leg damaged and may have to have it amputated. THis all because of a stupid human... Now it also looks like he may be coming to me for a little while so that Sarah can work with him.. He runs and plays but does not always use his leg. He is way to cute and will get adopted fast.

Last edited by flyinggumpy on Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

flyinggumpy

Number of posts : 8
Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by bethandryder Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:05 pm

Good luck with your rescue, there are some kind-hearted people at UAD. This is a good place to get the word out.

Beth
bethandryder
bethandryder

My Name : Beth
My Pet(s) : Ryder and Hershey, ESS
Number of posts : 303
Cancer Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by flyinggumpy Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:30 pm

YAY (and Boo) Moe is going to his forever home in the morning. I am going to miss him. Mom said she will to but he is making Gumpy look calm! We may be getting a 4 month old in after the weekend though.

flyinggumpy

Number of posts : 8
Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down