ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chablis' absence on Sunday (VA)

5 posters

Go down

Chablis' absence on Sunday (VA) Empty Chablis' absence on Sunday (VA)

Post by ShortiJacks Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Chablis, the shortie Jack, and his mommy, Melissa, enjoyed our first UAD event in Virginia this past weekend. It was wonderful meeting everyone and we had a great time. Unfortunately, we didn't make it for the final jump on Sunday and it's not because we didn't want to. Saturday night, shortly after getting back to the hotel, I came down with a stomach virus. It was so bad by the next morning that I had to call a friend in Floyd to come pick up the dogs and I had to go to the ER. I was there from 7:30-11:30am on Sunday (so missed the jump) and had to receive three liters of saline to reverse the dehydration and get my blood pressure back up. Oh so Sad I then stayed the night at my friend's house and was able to drive back home tonight. I'm much better but still feel like I've been kicked in the stomach and I haven't eaten a real meal since lunch on Saturday. I'm looking forward to a more normal tomorrow.

It will be a while before we can make it to another UAD event but we will definitely be back!

Best,
Melissa, Chablis, and Hattie the puppy
ShortiJacks
ShortiJacks

My Name : Melissa
My Pet(s) : UKC CH Charming Chablis of Jack's Paradise
Number of posts : 3
Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Chablis' absence on Sunday (VA) Empty Re: Chablis' absence on Sunday (VA)

Post by Mattison Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:26 pm

Melissa, We did miss you on Sunday. Sorry to hear about your illness. Hope you make it to another event soon. Take care.
Mattison
Mattison

My Name : Mary
My Pet(s) : Mattison & Morgan
Number of posts : 109
Gemini Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by AbesDad Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 am

Oh no! I remember you said you would be back and wondered what had happened. Hope to see you all again soon.
AbesDad
AbesDad

Number of posts : 92
Leo Pig

http://www.TeamBlabador.com

Back to top Go down

Post by labpaw Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:05 am

We missed you and wondered if everything was ok. Majorly Confused I am so sorry to hear about you being ill Queasy , and glad that at least you got home safely and hopefully are on the way to a fast recovery! Flower Power

It was a pleasure to meet you and your dogs! I sure hope our paths cross again! Rootbeer Cheers!
labpaw
labpaw

My Name : Alisa
My Pet(s) : Pooh, Colby, Gracie Lou, Abe, Stew, Web, Miss P, & Goo
Number of posts : 1061
Taurus Pig

http://www.teamblabador.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SKY Sr. Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:45 am

It was great to meet you and the dogs, Lisa (my daughter) thought the puppy was so cute. Hope you are feeling better very soon and able to join the uAD family at another show in the ner fututre. It's great watching this JRT's blast off the dock.

Brian Sr.
SKY Sr.
SKY Sr.

My Name : Brian L. Butler
My Pet(s) : UUJCH USUV Santa Fe's Blonde Diesel aka "SKY" 3, Sauk River's Pointing Star - aka Star, and Dottie
Number of posts : 272
Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by ShortiJacks Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:48 pm

Thanks so much everyone! I had a wonderful time until 8pm Saturday night. This is the sickest I've ever been and I'm not quite over it yet. I'll look forward to seeing everyone again but it will probably be 2009 before there is another UAD event I can go to. In the meantime, the dogs and I will be doing some lure coursing, earthdog, conformation, and I have my first dog that I'm training for AKC tracking. Lots to do! I wish everyone the best in their upcoming events!
ShortiJacks
ShortiJacks

My Name : Melissa
My Pet(s) : UKC CH Charming Chablis of Jack's Paradise
Number of posts : 3
Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down