ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results from 2008 Summer Splash Bash

Go down

Results from 2008 Summer Splash Bash Empty Results from 2008 Summer Splash Bash

Post by Chessies on the Dock Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:26 pm

I'm sorry it took me so long to post the results. The scores have been sent to Maralee. I took everything out of town with me last week with good intentions, but it just didn't happen after teaching all day.

Here they are:

Novice: 1st Jake (Matt), 2nd Brie (Anna)
Junior: 1st Aro (Kel), 2nd Brewster (Mary and Denny), 3rd Autumn (Mike Warchol, 1st timer)
Senior: 1st Indy (Tina Toon), 2nd Ryder (Beth and Brian), 3rd Rajah (Jeff)
Master: 1st Duke (Patrick), 2nd Digger (Heather and Anna), 3rd Colby (Anna)
Ultimate: 1st Meadow (Shari)
Catch it: 1st Colby (Anna), 2nd Rajah (Jeff), 3rd Moose (Beth)
UV Novice: 1st Aro (Kel), 2nd Sage (Shari)
UV Pro: 1st Colby (Anna), 2nd Meadow (Shari)

All of the above received medals as well as the 2nd Senior Division. I had more medals than dogs so we did two Senior divisions for finals.

A huge thank you to my sponsor Naturapet for their food donations for the raffle and their continued support. Donations for the gift bags also would not have been possible without Anna, Matt and Naturapet (Innova/Evo). Anna, Matt and Heather your donations were much appreciated for the raffle as well. A huge thank you to Anna for everything that you did, I don't know where to begin and to my Mom who worked her little hiney off. Last, but not least, thank you to all of you who came out to support the cause.

The Rescues to benefit were: Chesapeake Bay Retriever Relief and Rescue, German Shepherd Rescue, Bloomfield Township Animal Rescue and Pit Bull Rescue. A Round of Applause!

Last edited by ShariS on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add and I can't spell today)
Chessies on the Dock
Chessies on the Dock

My Pet(s) : Meadow, Sage and the cats (Cadi and Bodie)
Number of posts : 760

http://ChessiesontheDock.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down