ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Splash Bash is quickly approaching

Go down

Summer Splash Bash is quickly approaching Empty Summer Splash Bash is quickly approaching

Post by Chessies on the Dock Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:57 am

Hey All,

I will be posting thoughout the next week regarding the event. We have quite a few dogs registered already. Ultimate Air Elation Remember that funds raised from this event will be split between several charities. We all know the importance of supporting rescue groups, without them so many really great animals would not have a chance at life. We are blessed to be able to participate in this sport with our beloved furry companions. It's our opportunity do something really wonderful.

We will be doing raffle basket again, so if anyone would like to contribute please pm me so I can plan ahead. We will also do a 50/50 raffle. Anyone attending that works with a rescue that you would like to be put in the drawing for this event, also please pm me.

Let's get the cookout list going!!!! I have a new grill all ready to be fired up.

I'm excited to host this event again and I'm sure we will see some records broken again this year. Thanks to everyone who is going to be a part of the weekend :heart:
Chessies on the Dock
Chessies on the Dock

My Pet(s) : Meadow, Sage and the cats (Cadi and Bodie)
Number of posts : 760

http://ChessiesontheDock.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down