ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this weekend the final Purina qualifier?

+4
ROCK
Kel
cowboyEric
Henry's Mom
8 posters

Go down

Is this weekend the final Purina qualifier? Empty Is this weekend the final Purina qualifier?

Post by Henry's Mom Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:55 pm

or will there be additional opportunities? Sorry, tried to follow this thread but brain turned to mush.

Henry's Mom

My Name : http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/CA798.html
My Pet(s) : Carlsbad, Ca
Number of posts : 3
Leo Horse

http://www.cbrrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Is this weekend the final Purina qualifier? Empty Re: Is this weekend the final Purina qualifier?

Post by cowboyEric Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:35 pm

I believe Cincinnati was coined the last qualifier for Purina but then something happened at Purina and Cincinnati was moved to a 2009 qualifier so Chantilly would have been the last 2008 qualifier but don't quote me on this. I don't pay all that much attention because our dogs jump 10 feet. You make me laugh ti

cowboyEric

My Name : Eric
My Pet(s) : Midas Mason Kya Madix
Number of posts : 138
Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Is this weekend the final Purina qualifier? Empty Re: Is this weekend the final Purina qualifier?

Post by Kel Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:58 pm

This weekend is THE Purina event, itself. Sweet!

There is a last chance qualifier in Florida the day before the competition... but there are no more UAD qualifiers scheduled for this year. If you win the last chance qualifier, you're in. Competition for it should be pretty tight! I know there are some big jumpers who plan to try for it.
Kel
Kel

My Name : "The Girl with the GSDs"
My Pet(s) : Aro, Scot, Jack Tar, Baako & Kon
Number of posts : 1673
Gemini

http://www.frozenfirek9s.com/Joomla/

Back to top Go down

Post by cowboyEric Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:59 pm

See. I told you I didn't know a whole lot about the event otherwise I would have known that. You make me laugh ti

cowboyEric

My Name : Eric
My Pet(s) : Midas Mason Kya Madix
Number of posts : 138
Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by ROCK Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:08 pm

[quote="Henry's Mom"]or will there be additional opportunities? Sorry, tried to follow this thread but brain turned to mush.[/quote

Hah.... Tight competition Golly Gee! Oops! Golly Gee! I do believe Henry would have that one locked up. Barbara it would be great to hear if Russell can head to FL with Henry.... or perhaps Tang, yeah Tang Hot Dawg Henry sooo belongs to be there. I know it's not exactly around the block Crying or Very sad

Barb and Rock Star
ROCK
ROCK

My Pet(s) : Rock, Toby, Ten
Number of posts : 517
Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by wrigley Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:46 am

Is there a last chance for the finals later in the year? Maybe the day before the finals near st louis
wrigley
wrigley

My Name : Jacob Schlottman
My Pet(s) : Wrigley (male BL), Heisman (male CL), Shea (Female BL)
Number of posts : 98
Aries Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:51 am

You have to qualify for Finals at St Louis by competing at one of the Regional events. There isn't any other way to qualify unless you won Finals last year (Seven).

You can still try to qualify for Regionals by competing in the last chance qualifier the day before the comeptition.

One of the Regionals already took place and was won by Kody. FL is this weekend. I don't know about the third one.
Kel
Kel

My Name : "The Girl with the GSDs"
My Pet(s) : Aro, Scot, Jack Tar, Baako & Kon
Number of posts : 1673
Gemini

http://www.frozenfirek9s.com/Joomla/

Back to top Go down

Post by TR75 Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:01 pm

I think that last year they did one in STL that was a last minute qualifier.
TR75
TR75

My Name : Matt
My Pet(s) : Jake & Gunther
Sponsors : Nylabone
Number of posts : 1345
Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by labpaw Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:02 pm

TR75 wrote:I think that last year they did one in STL that was a last minute qualifier.

Yes, Matt. That is true. That is the event that Seven won that allowed him to go to the finals for Purina. A Round of Applause! It was announced later in the year, so who knows if that will happen again? huh? If so, it would be a great opportunity for those folks that wanted a last chance to go. running dog
labpaw
labpaw

My Name : Alisa
My Pet(s) : Pooh, Colby, Gracie Lou, Abe, Stew, Web, Miss P, & Goo
Number of posts : 1061
Taurus Pig

http://www.teamblabador.com

Back to top Go down

Post by team sky Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:06 pm

Last Chance Qualifier.

Yes, the St. Louis Fair was the last qualifier last year. It was a great show with a lot of big jumping dogs, and lots of new ones too. They was our first introduction to Spanish Water Dogs and Fernando who competed as well. Seven definitely was the head of the pack with some absolutely awesome air. God Luck to all who head to Florida. If they do St. Louis again this year , and if Milt runs it, and if gas is not 10.00/gallon, and if...... (if you get my drift) we may head down. It was a fun event for the family and the AIR SHOWs were dramatic, since we got to watch them 6 times!!!
team sky
team sky

My Name : Brian Butler
My Pet(s) : Sky
Number of posts : 709
Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down