ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bele Chere Street Festival Asheville, N.C.

+5
foxonfire
TR75
cowboyEric
MollyBGoode
Milt
9 posters

Go down

Bele Chere Street Festival    Asheville, N.C. Empty Bele Chere Street Festival Asheville, N.C.

Post by Milt Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:47 pm

Don't miss the great Street Festival. We are having a competition this year with thousands of dollars of Ingles Grocery Store coupons as gift prizes for competitors. More to follow later! Go here... MILT

Last edited by Milt on Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Milt
Milt

My Name : Milt
My Pet(s) : Sparky(RIP), Maximus, Nash, Flash & Allie
Number of posts : 1057
Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Bele Chere Street Festival    Asheville, N.C. Empty Re: Bele Chere Street Festival Asheville, N.C.

Post by MollyBGoode Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:41 am

Asheville is an awesome area....that will be a nice trip for anyone heading down for the weekend!!
MollyBGoode
MollyBGoode

Number of posts : 328

Back to top Go down

Bele Chere Street Festival    Asheville, N.C. Empty Re: Bele Chere Street Festival Asheville, N.C.

Post by Milt Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:10 am

Crowds are huge at this event. We have only done demo's in the past but this year competitions are in order. The street Festival is one "weird" thing to see. Some people call it "The Mardi Gras of the East".

Last edited by Milt on Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Milt
Milt

Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by cowboyEric Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:11 am

We are hoping to attend this event as we are helping one of our friends move to NC the weekend after this. I am still working it out but definitely hoping to be there!

cowboyEric

My Name : Eric
My Pet(s) : Midas Mason Kya Madix
Number of posts : 138
Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyBGoode Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:26 pm

Milt,

What's up with your computer?? It looks like you are quoting yourself or something think
MollyBGoode
MollyBGoode

Number of posts : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by TR75 Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:03 pm

MollyBGoode wrote:Milt,

What's up with your computer?? It looks like you are quoting yourself or something think

Perhaps it has something to do with his recent birthday. crazy
TR75
TR75

My Name : Matt
My Pet(s) : Jake & Gunther
Sponsors : Nylabone
Number of posts : 1345
Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by foxonfire Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:18 pm

Planning on going!!! Can't wait! Jack's gonna knock 'em out of the water!
foxonfire
foxonfire

My Name : Megan U.
My Pet(s) : Jack, Fox, Strider, Jäger
Number of posts : 81
Sagittarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by CoffeeDogs Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:03 am

I wish this event was a little earlier in the summer. My best friend from dental school will be doing her residency in Asheville, NC. I was planning on going down to visit at some point, but this is only a few weeks after my residency starts. Who knows, and maybe I will be able to get a day or two off.

A free place to stay and an event? Sounds good to me.

CoffeeDogs

My Name : Laura
My Pet(s) : Mocha & Kona
Number of posts : 126
Taurus Snake

http://www.teamcoffeedogs.com

Back to top Go down

Bele Chere Street Festival    Asheville, N.C. Empty Newbie trying to figurte things out...

Post by TimbillyOSU Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:23 am

So I have a black lab mix male that is about 15 months old. He's finally figured out the whole "jumping into water to get a toy is awesome!" thing. I live in Greenville, Nc and I was thinking about trying to make it to the Asheville event in July. What all do I need to do to get registered for this event and how is an event usually run? Also, I would love to hear any tips that anyone has to offer

Thanks!
TimbillyOSU
TimbillyOSU

My Name : Tim Brownell
My Pet(s) : Frankie
Number of posts : 6
Libra Rat

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:41 am

This will be an exciting event. Ingles grocery stores will be giving us store gift certificates to give out as prizes every day of the event. We are talking thousands of dollars of store coupons. We will also be raising money for the local humane society in Asheville.

Matt there is nothing wrong with my computer it's me!!
Milt
Milt

Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyHawk Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:03 pm

Team Fire & Ice (Sally & Spud) will be there! Hotel reservations are made!

If y'all are going, I would advise that you go ahead and make hotel reservations. They ain't cheap and the close ones(dog friendly) to the event are few and far between...

SkyHawk

My Name : Bill
My Pet(s) : Spud & Sally
Number of posts : 55
Sagittarius Rooster

http://www.skyhawksports.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocolateDawg Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:48 pm

foxonfire wrote:Planning on going!!! Can't wait! Jack's gonna knock 'em out of the water!

I'm so glad y'all are going!!!! Jack is going to be such a hit.

Y'all should see that little guy jump....it's so entertaining to see a little dog jump after seeing all of our big dogs. Ultimate Air Elation Ultimate Air Elation Ultimate Air Elation
ChocolateDawg
ChocolateDawg

My Name : Nancy Akin
My Pet(s) : Sally and Spud
Number of posts : 145
Virgo Dragon

http://teamfireandice.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down