ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midwest Outdoor Experience Oct. 5-6 Dayton, Ohio

2 posters

Go down

Midwest Outdoor Experience Oct. 5-6 Dayton, Ohio Empty Midwest Outdoor Experience Oct. 5-6 Dayton, Ohio

Post by Milt Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:59 am

New event more to come later!
http://www.metroparks.org/outdoorx/Home.aspx?id=wp
Milt
Milt

My Name : Milt
My Pet(s) : Sparky(RIP), Maximus, Nash, Flash & Allie
Number of posts : 1057
Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Midwest Outdoor Experience Oct. 5-6 Dayton, Ohio Empty Re: Midwest Outdoor Experience Oct. 5-6 Dayton, Ohio

Post by rmcknight Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:32 pm

Milt wrote:New event more to come later!
http://www.metroparks.org/outdoorx/Home.aspx?id=wp

Good deal!!
rmcknight
rmcknight

My Name : Ronalee McKnight
My Pet(s) : Sadie and Storie
Number of posts : 31
Gemini Pig

Back to top Go down

Midwest Outdoor Experience Oct. 5-6 Dayton, Ohio Empty Re: Midwest Outdoor Experience Oct. 5-6 Dayton, Ohio

Post by rmcknight Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:10 pm

Dayton, OH event at The Midwest Outdoor Experience, October 5 & 6. I see the schedule and registration are posted for this event. I checked out several hotels close (10 to 15 minutes) to the event site and was able to make arrangements with The Fairfield Inn by Marriott, 6960 Miller Lane, Dayton, OH, 45414. They will offer UAD a rate of $64 per night for either a king or double room. Most rooms will be on the 1st or 2nd floor. There is a one time charge of $30 for dogs. This is not per night or per dog but just a one time fee so if you are there two nights it really is not that out of line. Deluxe continental breakfast (waffles, bisquits & gravy and also breakfast sandwiches) is included in the room rate and the tax is 13%. I looked at the rooms and would suggest a double if you have more than one dog/crate. There is a fair amount of green space to exercise/walk your dogs and many restaurants within walking distance or a very short drive. You will need to book directly with the hotel at 937-898-1120 and tell them you want the "UAD" rate. If there are any issues you should ask to speak with Sharon Hammond. I looked at 4 other properties and this was without a doubt the best deal I was able to come up with overall. If anyone has any specific questions you may message me on here. Hope to see a lot of you in Dayton, OH.
rmcknight
rmcknight

My Name : Ronalee McKnight
My Pet(s) : Sadie and Storie
Number of posts : 31
Gemini Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down