ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Indy Pet Expo Nov. 12-13

3 posters

Go down

Great Indy Pet Expo Nov. 12-13 Empty Great Indy Pet Expo Nov. 12-13

Post by Milt Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:08 pm

Great Indy Pet Expo Nov. 12-13 Indiana State Fairgrounds Indianapolis, Indiana! Don't miss it fun times and great people!
Milt
Milt

My Name : Milt
My Pet(s) : Sparky(RIP), Maximus, Nash, Flash & Allie
Number of posts : 1057
Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Great Indy Pet Expo Nov. 12-13 Empty Re: Great Indy Pet Expo Nov. 12-13

Post by miles Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Can't wait when will registration open?

miles

My Name : Carrie
My Pet(s) : Miles Maddux, Gracie May Daisy June
Number of posts : 4
Capricorn Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by KevSumac Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:25 pm

Participated in this event on Saturday. It was great! Not only because we got to dock dive in our second ever event, but also because the rest of the show was pet oriented. Our first event was dock diving and mostly RV's. The dock diving was great but I'm not in the market for an RV and the dogs were limited to the dock area. This show we could walk around with Bailey between splashes and check out pet vendor products and rescues. Really cool. Secondly, your "master of ceremonies" at the event really made the day for us. Our first time with your type of exit ramp and he helped us enter/exit several times until Bailey got it. Then he kept telling me he thought Bailey had a lot of potential, which I believe. We've been doing this off the shore of a lake for years, just never off an elevated dock. Bailey charges down the dock and hesitates a bit but the hesitation is shortening with every jump. We would get up on the dock during a splash and he would announce "watch out for this dog" "watch her charge down the dock" "she's going to break out soon and it may be at this event". All the stuff he said was inspiring and made it a lot of fun. Had to shake his hand and slap him on the back when we finished. Didn't catch his name, but whoever you had hosting the Indy show on Saturday is an asset to your organization. Thanks.

KevSumac

My Name : Kevin
My Pet(s) : Bailey
Number of posts : 2
Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down