ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edison expo another great one

4 posters

Go down

Edison expo another great one Empty Edison expo another great one

Post by Gingers Dad Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:13 pm

We had a great weekend. There were alot of new faces and big jumping dogs that Ginger and I got to see for the first time from Seven, Pico,Grady, Gauge,and many more that I cant remeber there names right now . Ginger got to compete in Cath IT, UV, and Fetch It all in the same afternoon Jump, jump, jump! A Round of Applause! . Ginger loves Fetch It . Hot Dawg I would like to thank Alisa and Fred for holding Ginger on the dock her sit stay had went out the window, due to her excitment of bieng on a dock for the first time in months. I would also like to say Great job to Milt and every one else who helped with putting on another GREAT event. We were able to stay for friday and sat. but could not stay for the finals so I cant wait to hear the results.

As for the Sat evening it went something like this off the top of my head

Vertical
1st Pico with a 6'2
Twister 2nd just missing 6'2 with the bumper only hanging on by one string

Cath it
1st was guage
not sure the rest But ginger did get one catch first time she caught it in the actual event 20'8 yeah

And Fetch it

1st Guage 18
Ginger 2nd with 17 she was so close to 18 the bumper was rocking back and forth
Twister 16

As for Ginger, all day competeing frid and sat and the 265 mile car ride home she is still Sleep

Gingers Dad

My Name : Bob
My Pet(s) : Ginger, Hemi-lou ,Sofie , &Roxy
Number of posts : 503
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Edison expo another great one Empty Re: Edison expo another great one

Post by Kel Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:39 am

Congrats everyone! Ultimate Air Elation
Kel
Kel

My Name : "The Girl with the GSDs"
My Pet(s) : Aro, Scot, Jack Tar, Baako & Kon
Number of posts : 1673
Gemini

http://www.frozenfirek9s.com/Joomla/

Back to top Go down

Post by labpaw Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:55 pm

Bob, as usual, it is always a pleasure to see you and Ginger, although I missed seeing your beautiful wife and rest of the family. Just kidding! Ginger was doing fantastic this weekend... looks like a great season is ahead of you!! Hot Dawg

We had a great time at the event, as well. Lots and lots and LOTS of people there, either preregistered and giving it a try, or stopping by at the expo to give it a go. I don't think there was 3 minutes where the dock wasn't being used all weekend. Jump, jump, jump!

Lots of big jumping dogs and personal bests this weekend. And what a great finals! Three junior handlers battled it out... and all 3 did a great job with their dogs! We had a good competition in all the divisions, and some close jumps.

I don't recall all the winners, but I do know that Seven just barely edged out Gauge (by ONE INCH, no less Golly Gee! ), for the ultimate finals (both jumping well over 24'), and that beautiful Twister :heart: had an awesome 23'+ jump to win the Master finals. And a big huge congrats to Dakota, who not only broke 20' this weekend, but did so many times and came in third in the Masters. A Round of Applause!

Thanks to everyone who came out and had fun! It was such a nice, relaxing event and atmosphere! Those are always a pleasure to be at for everyone! paw
labpaw
labpaw

My Name : Alisa
My Pet(s) : Pooh, Colby, Gracie Lou, Abe, Stew, Web, Miss P, & Goo
Number of posts : 1061
Taurus Pig

http://www.teamblabador.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flyinlab Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:14 pm

Man sounds like everyone had a great time. I wish we could of made it
flyinlab
flyinlab

My Name : Steve
My Pet(s) : USJCH - Sophie Belle (pb 21'10") Harley Joe (Cheering section) Baylee Rose
Number of posts : 464
Leo Dragon

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sophie-Belle-Team-Flyinlab/1419864

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down