ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Air Games

5 posters

Go down

Ultimate Air Games Empty Ultimate Air Games

Post by smkeeler Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:27 pm

I have never been to Imlay City Ultimate Air Games. What can you tell me to expect?
Is there lots of room? Do you have to park and walk a long distance. Is it at the fair grounds?
bring canapy?
sorry so many questions just started 2 months ago.
Thank you for any information you can give me.
Kaci's mom
smkeeler
smkeeler

My Name : Kaci the Alligator's Mom
My Pet(s) : Kaci the Alligator Age 2, Averi - 1 yr Ranger the beagle hates water, Jessalyn RIP 08-17-1999 - 02-19-2011
Number of posts : 34
Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Air Games Empty Re: Ultimate Air Games

Post by AmphibiousAssaultDogTeam Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:33 pm

Yes there is room for a canopy and in past years they let you drive up to drop off stuff. If they don't you can borrow our dolly to help move stuff. There isn't a ton of room to setup but there is always enough. I'm hoping to be there all weekend see you there
AmphibiousAssaultDogTeam
AmphibiousAssaultDogTeam

My Name : Norman Candi and Dakota Brown
My Pet(s) : Kota's Delight Kady Bark Kent Chaos
Number of posts : 206
Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by AmphibiousAssaultDogTeam Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:34 pm

Oh and yes it's at the fairgrounds
AmphibiousAssaultDogTeam
AmphibiousAssaultDogTeam

Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by remington15 Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:37 pm

Hi there.
The games are at the "Woods-n-Water" Outdoor weekend. Last year the pool was set up near an entrance where you can drive in and drop off. They let us park pretty close to where we set up. Again, this was let year so not sure what it's going to be like this year.

This event is what we work for all season. For Saturday & Sunday it's UAD titled dogs only that get to jump. But Friday there are 2 splashes for those who need it to finish up their titles.

The event is a ton of fun. It draws a pretty big/good crowd. Lots of people.

You'll want to make sure you bring your canopy, crate, towels etc as it's really needed. We don't go to any events without it:)

Dont worry, we had tons of questions too when we started out. Hope this helps Sweet!

remington15
remington15
BARK-A-BOUT AIR DOGS MEMBER

My Name : Victor & Susanne Sparano
My Pet(s) : Remington-CLR, Cooper-CLR,Jake-BLR(we miss you vey much, my love)
Number of posts : 150
Libra Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by AmphibiousAssaultDogTeam Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:29 am

I am so glad that mini Kady *KACI is having such a blast with Dock diving. i will be great fun watching her as she grows. So glad to have you as a part of the group. Kaci will go far thats for sure!

I am going to drop Norm off on Friday afternoon. then I will drive back home and go to work, while the sitter picks the kid up from her first day of kindergarten and then after work I will drive back up there with Dakota.

I will see you Saturday. So glad you were able to get your title in the senior division! thats great.!

See you in less than 2 weeks, You Go Girl

Candi
AmphibiousAssaultDogTeam
AmphibiousAssaultDogTeam

Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Indy Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:11 pm

Get there early, the traffic is horrendous if you show up "on time" on Saturday. Allow plenty of time to get out at the end of the day too, this is a very crowded show, traffic moves slowly.

Definitely bring your canopy and all the usual stuff. At this event, I have found that the gatekeepers are pretty strict about letting people through, so turn on the charm and insist that they let you get close to the pool to drop your stuff off.

If there is an alternative entrance for participants, that would be awesome to know ahead of time. I've been to this event the last two or three years and didn't know about it. In fact last year I nearly didn't make it in time because I was sitting in bumper to bumper traffic in the "parking lot".

Otherwise the event is great. Everyone shows up and has a lot of fun. It also marks the official end of the 2011 season, all events after this count towards 2012.
Indy
Indy

My Name : Indy
My Pet(s) : Indy
Number of posts : 312
Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:23 am

If you drive past the fair grounds to the next road and turn left and then turn left again it will bring you around to the same entrance but not near as much traffic. Or if you are staying at the Super 8 you can cut straight across and not ever hit that main drag and all the traffic.

Can't wait!!! Sweet!
Phoenix
Phoenix

My Name : Beth
My Pet(s) : Phoenix,Rajah,Cody, Tucson, Rumor
Number of posts : 1001
Sagittarius Dog

http://flyinghighk9s.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content