ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glad-Peach Festival

3 posters

Go down

Glad-Peach Festival  Empty Glad-Peach Festival

Post by swillming Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Mike and I wanted to say thanks SO much to all of the competitors who came to Coloma for what we hope was the first ANNUAL event. The turn out was fantastic! Without you competitors obviously there would be no show. What an awesome group of of dogs (oh and the people are pretty cool too Snickering ) BRIAN AND LYNN......you both did an AMAZING job keeping things moving along smoothly as always and we love you guys to death! The Mr. & Miss Coloma Court thank you for allowing them to take a turn with the dogs as well. Courtney Graham, Sterling, Liz & Pat.... thanks for loaning your dogs to the court. Those are priceless moments for the "kids" that they will hopefully carry with them for years to come. We realize that we have a few items on the laundry list to work through before next year but it was a learning curve and we welcome your input and feedback. Hope to see a bunch you in Edmore!

swillming

My Name : Sue
My Pet(s) : Bella -Roxy - Nikki & Lil' Ryleigh
Number of posts : 5
Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Glad-Peach Festival  Empty Re: Glad-Peach Festival

Post by CPW_Mom Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:45 pm

I also want to express my appreciation to all the people, both UAD people and all the other people who supported me, and my efforts to finally get my little Rottie girl to jump the way I knew she could! The secretary (sorry, forgot her name...long weekend of sleeping in the van!) was absolutely amazing...patient, kind and understanding! This event was a wonderful example of support and good sportsmanship. Congratulations to everyone who participated!

CPW_Mom

Number of posts : 2
Virgo Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Intellabs Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:03 am

Sue,

We had a GREAT time on sunday, hope the peach festival w/ UAD is annual!! If so, would it be possible to have it outdoors? Just a suggestion. Not that I am complaining, I am GLAD we were inside on sunday. badmood
Intellabs
Intellabs

My Name : Roger
My Pet(s) : Katie, Koko, Oberon, Kota, Sugar, Knitrous and Hershey
Number of posts : 709
Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by swillming Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:33 am

Roger, We are glad you had an enjoyable time. We had wanted to have it outdoors , however space is so limited in our little town we couldn't come up with a location that was close enough to the general festival area that was big enough and had power requirements, parking for competitors, etc. Still exploring options for next year Sweet! . We were very lucky we were inside when that storm hit Sunday!RY glad we were inside on Sunday!

swillming

My Name : Sue
My Pet(s) : Bella -Roxy - Nikki & Lil' Ryleigh
Number of posts : 5
Leo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down