ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Van Wert - thanks

3 posters

Go down

Van Wert - thanks Empty Van Wert - thanks

Post by LynnSWD Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:20 pm

A BIG A Round of Applause! Thanks to Brad and Lielonnie for being such great hosts at the Van Wert Fair! You both went way out of your way to make sure we had everything we needed and then some. Thanks so much for the great pulled pork (Tom G) and other goodies we had to eat the last two days!
Thanks to all the teams that helped get UAD back to Van Wert this year too. We sure do appreciate it.
I LOVE THIS FAIR!!! Rootbeer Cheers!
I can't wait for next year!!!
LynnSWD
LynnSWD

My Name : Lynn
My Pet(s) : Lola, Bamba
Number of posts : 604
Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Van Wert - thanks Empty Re: Van Wert - thanks

Post by stephz Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:00 pm

I agree Lynn!!! Once again Van Wert lived up to it being my favorite event!!! I just love the venue - can't beat it!!!

I also want to say thank you to Lynn, Brian and Milt for everything. As always the three of you did a fantastic job!!!
stephz
stephz

My Name : Steph
My Pet(s) : Jinx
Number of posts : 679
Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:20 am

Huge thanks to Leilani and Brad for being awesome hosts...Brad I think you worked your tail off all weekend making sure things went smooth. Leilani, the food was AWESOME and you way overdid it..thanks for taking care of everyone and putting on a fun time! Between the big spread of food you put out and all the bad fried fair food I ate I think I gained 20 pounds this weekend LOL! Minute to Win It was so much fun, people that didn't stick around for it really missed out!!
Brian and Lynn, great job as always, know that your hard work does not go un-appreciated!

Steph, congrats on your PB with Wooksie....I think you owe us all a jump in the pool this weekend....just sayin!

Van Wert was awesome as always, so glad it was back, and looking forward to next year!
Sara
Sara

My Name : Sara
My Pet(s) : Oskar, Carly, Fiona
Number of posts : 791
Scorpio Goat

http://www.freewebs.com/oskarboogerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down