ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio Championships at The Andersons finals

+2
LynnSWD
Milt
6 posters

Go down

Ohio Championships at The Andersons finals Empty Ohio Championships at The Andersons finals

Post by Milt Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:46 pm

I want to thank all of the teams that competed this year for the Ohio Championships. We took the scores from the 2 events held at the Anderson's and compilied the scores using all the sports and came up with the team that scored the most total points during the 2 events:

1. Meadow --- Shari Schukraft
2. Indy --- Tina Toon
3. Dakota --- Ron & Debbie Parker
4. Jazzie --- Bill & Nina Helfer
5. Lance --- Bridget Telencio

The competition was close and all of the dogs had a great time which is what this is all about. Congratulations to Shari and Meadow for winning a very tough competition and having a great all around Chessie! A placque will be sent to you for finishing first in this competition.
Milt
Milt

My Name : Milt
My Pet(s) : Sparky(RIP), Maximus, Nash, Flash & Allie
Number of posts : 1057
Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Ohio Championships at The Andersons finals Empty Re: Ohio Championships at The Andersons finals

Post by LynnSWD Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:47 pm

Good Job Shari/Meadow and ALL the other competitors
Ohio Championships at The Andersons finals 537565 Ohio Championships at The Andersons finals 537565
LynnSWD
LynnSWD

My Name : Lynn
My Pet(s) : Lola, Bamba
Number of posts : 604
Cancer Tiger

Back to top Go down

Ohio Championships at The Andersons finals Empty Re: Ohio Championships at The Andersons finals

Post by TEAM GOLDEN GIRLS Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Congrats to all the teams. We were all winners. Ohio Championships at The Andersons finals 171366 It wasn't this cold but we all survived.

I just wanted to say that was a great way to end my outdoor season. I have gotten to meet lots of new people and have had tons of fun this year and I can't wait until next year.

I am so proud of my 'golden girls' Roxxy ended up 2nd in Novice finals and Belle ended up 1st in the juniors with a new PB of 14'10" (I owe a jump in the pool, it was too cold this weekend).

Looking forward to next spring.
Barb
TEAM GOLDEN GIRLS
TEAM GOLDEN GIRLS

My Name : Barb
My Pet(s) : Roxxy, Belle
Number of posts : 107
Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Sky Chesapeakes Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Barb You are right. We will not forget that you owe us a jump in the pool!!!! Congrats on your girls jumps and PB.
Big Sky Chesapeakes
Big Sky Chesapeakes

My Name : Ron & Debbie
My Pet(s) : Dakota & Montana
Number of posts : 249
Aquarius Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Chessies on the Dock Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:15 pm

Thanks Milt, that is so cool!! I got several texts today from people telling me the news, I was really surprised. Thanks so much! I know Meadow had fun because she was one tired girl. She loved the drag racing with Jetson.

Big Congrats to all of the other competitors. There were some seriously "full of drive" dogs this weekend and I think several personal bests.

What a fun weekend it was to hang out with friends and have a good time, even though the weather was frrreeeezing. It was worth squeezing in the event between trips and then pulling an all nighter to TN with 2 hours of sleep this morning before work. Every Anderson's Event I've been to this year and last has been a blast. I enjoyed hanging out with everyone at dinner and listening to Milt's baseball stories!!
Chessies on the Dock
Chessies on the Dock

My Pet(s) : Meadow, Sage and the cats (Cadi and Bodie)
Number of posts : 760

http://ChessiesontheDock.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Ohio Championships at The Andersons finals Empty Ohio Championships

Post by Oldieglo Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:10 pm

Ohio Championships at The Andersons finals Icon_biggrin Congratulations to my granddaughter Meadow for winning the Ohio Champonship. She was one tired girl when we finally got home. Sat night dinner was great with Michigan and Ohio people. It was also interesting to hear some more of Milt's baseball days.
Oldieglo
Oldieglo

My Name : Gloria Royal
My Pet(s) : two grand daughters [Chessies Meadow & Sage] Shari's dogs
Number of posts : 226
Aries Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down