ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outdoor Show, Grand Rapids, MI (3/19 - 3/22)

+9
flyinlab
rockysmom
Jumpin' Duracell
stephz
rocketdog
team sky
Kel
Intellabs
TR75
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Outdoor Show, Grand Rapids, MI (3/19 - 3/22) - Page 2 Empty Re: Outdoor Show, Grand Rapids, MI (3/19 - 3/22)

Post by cowboyEric Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:55 am

I would *really* *really* like to buy a 5D Mark II this year... and with that said... I would be up for selling on of our 40D's. I will definitely let you know when I am ready to do that.

cowboyEric

My Name : Eric
My Pet(s) : Midas Mason Kya Madix
Number of posts : 138
Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Outdoor Show, Grand Rapids, MI (3/19 - 3/22) - Page 2 Empty Re: Outdoor Show, Grand Rapids, MI (3/19 - 3/22)

Post by rocketdog Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:17 pm

I just finished uploading all of the pics from GR to my gallery. Follow link below.

Grand Rapids Gallery
rocketdog
rocketdog

My Name : Jason
My Pet(s) : Rocky, Newman, and Leo
Number of posts : 897
Sagittarius Snake

http://www.teamrocketdog.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumpin' Duracell Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:20 pm

Great pics Jason! I just wish that Copper would have jumped that weekend so that you could have taken some pics of him too! He decided that the water was way too cold for his taste so we ended up pulling him. Too bad!
Jumpin' Duracell
Jumpin' Duracell

My Name : Jessica
My Pet(s) : UNJ Adamczyk's Copper Top, Sir Edwood Scout Adamczyk (I don't jump... yet!)
Number of posts : 169
Taurus Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by rocketdog Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:34 pm

That water really wasn't bad. Joe was telling me that when they filled the pool there were 8 hoses filling it and 4 of them were run thru a boiler to warm them. The water was pretty good considering how much there was and how long to pool had been up. I guess they needed warmer water for teh fish.
rocketdog
rocketdog

My Name : Jason
My Pet(s) : Rocky, Newman, and Leo
Number of posts : 897
Sagittarius Snake

http://www.teamrocketdog.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2