ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Obedience seminars at Premier!

Go down

Family Obedience seminars at Premier! Empty Family Obedience seminars at Premier!

Post by Monster Dog Wed May 28, 2008 6:40 pm

Hello!

Last year we watched from our vendor booth as dog after dog enjoyed the water.......while we melted in the heat! Looked like great fun, and I'm looking forward to getting my dogs involved too.

This year, as Premier approaches, I'd like to announce that there will be a few free Dog Sport seminars at Premier for anyone who can make it. These will take place in the Dog Sport ring on Thursday - there is no charge, and reservations are not required. We do hope that many of you can make it during the seminars, but if not, don't hesitate to stop by the Dog Sport area and say hello, ask questions, and watch "our" action!! Sweet! Here is the info on the seminars - of course, let me know if you have questions.

Thanks!
Christine

www.monsterdog.net

Service Dogs of America and the United Kennel Club are proud to offer several seminars in conjunction with the 2008 Premier!

Seminar 1: Introduction to the Family Obedience Title

Come and learn about this exciting and practical Dog Sport title that can be offered by any licensed UKC Obedience club! The seminar will include handlers walking through the routine with an explanation of each exercise, an overview of judging criteria, commands, training for competition, as well as a discussion of club equipment and facility requirements. We will also discuss the many titles that follow the Family Obedience, making this title the "gateway" to a world of new titles! If you are entered in the Family Obedience title at Premier, or are simply wondering how to bring this titling venue to your area, SDA representatives and judges will be happy to answer your questions. There is no charge for this event.

Thursday, June 12, 2008 10:00 - 11:00 am
Thursday, June 12, 2008 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Dog Sport ring

Seminar 2: Helper Seminar and Certification

Ever wonder how a dog is evaluated on the protection field? What are we looking for? How far should a decoy go in challenging the dog? Is it the decoy’s responsibility to be sure a dog feels good about itself when it leaves the field? Learn the theory behind the Dog Sport protection tests, and watch some exciting Dog Sport training action too! Spectators welcome, but helper participation is limited to SDA members.

Thursday, June 12, 2008 3:00 - 5:00 pm
Dog Sport ring

Monster Dog

Number of posts : 8
Gemini Dog

Back to top Go down