ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kzoo

+4
JT
team sky
labpaw
jtallen
8 posters

Go down

Kzoo Empty Kzoo

Post by jtallen Sat May 03, 2008 6:30 pm

Well true to Michigan weather - Sunday, which was suppsed to be rainy turned out to be SUNNY and BEAUTIFUL. It was like a summer day and the dogs were having a great time - oh the owners did also.
The whole day was filled with lots of dogs, and some really nice short dock jumping. There were LOTS of dogs at the park for all the events that were going on.
Some of the UADers moved over to the frizbie field to compete in that event - didn't hear how they did

AND Drum roll please
cheerleaders

Sara and Carley won FIRST place!!!!!!!!
in the silly dog tricks event What a Face :milt:

Sky logged the longest jump of the day
and I am sure others can fill in other happenings as I am moving to the TV to watch my guy win the Kentucky Derby - Chris is betting on the fillies!!!

Jim

Last edited by jtallen on Sun May 04, 2008 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
jtallen
jtallen

My Pet(s) : Rogan, Molly, Maggie, Moose, Cracker
Number of posts : 1343
Leo Cat

http://www.teamsecondchance.net

Back to top Go down

Kzoo Empty Re: Kzoo

Post by labpaw Sat May 03, 2008 6:40 pm

Go CARLY & SKY!!! Please tell us more.... Jump, jump, jump!
labpaw
labpaw

My Name : Alisa
My Pet(s) : Pooh, Colby, Gracie Lou, Abe, Stew, Web, Miss P, & Goo
Number of posts : 1061
Taurus Pig

http://www.teamblabador.com

Back to top Go down

Post by team sky Sat May 03, 2008 6:42 pm

Sky hit a 19'8" and was well over 20 in practice (one of the guys not a UADer came up after her practice jump and said she was about three feet from the end of the pool with her nose on one of the practice jumps. But you have to take that with a grain of salt, but I could tell it was over twenty from on the dock.) she slipped off the dock in the finals twice and only went 15 something both times. But she did good, and she had real tough competition seeing as she was the only dog that made Ultimate!!

Last edited by team sky on Sat May 03, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
team sky
team sky

My Name : Brian Butler
My Pet(s) : Sky
Number of posts : 709
Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by labpaw Sat May 03, 2008 6:46 pm

Cool! Congrats Sky! A Round of Applause!

I gotta hand it to those of you who have dogs that can adjust to the short dock. Colby (and probably me more than him Na Na ) have a mental block to it! What you talkin' abo
labpaw
labpaw

My Name : Alisa
My Pet(s) : Pooh, Colby, Gracie Lou, Abe, Stew, Web, Miss P, & Goo
Number of posts : 1061
Taurus Pig

http://www.teamblabador.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Sat May 03, 2008 7:48 pm

both of my boys were wore right out they lept all the way home it was a great time.
JT
JT

My Name : jamie
My Pet(s) : mikey pb 18'6 uv5'6 , mavrick pb 16 something over 19 when he decides to jump. and Roxi 4 y old GSP she just cheers the boys on. and timber comming in 2010 to a dock near you
Number of posts : 406
Capricorn Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by jtallen Sat May 03, 2008 7:53 pm

Rogan slept well on the trip home Sleep Sleep
jtallen
jtallen

My Pet(s) : Rogan, Molly, Maggie, Moose, Cracker
Number of posts : 1343
Leo Cat

http://www.teamsecondchance.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Team LUV-A-Bulls Sun May 04, 2008 10:17 am

well we had a great time as always plenty of great jumpin and tons of wonderfull people. Tha water was cold??? cold Someone forgot to tell all the bully's that were jumping without any undercoat. divingdog The weather was nice till the end when it got real windy. Poor Indy was sent rolling with the tent that blew over. How is the poor boy? rofl It was great to have my princess jumping again Yah for outdoor events!!!! Princess Hope to see all of you at the Mutt Strut
Team LUV-A-Bulls
Team LUV-A-Bulls

My Name : Heather
My Pet(s) : Splash,Digger,Bazooka Joe and PorkChop
Number of posts : 674
Pisces Pig

http://www.teamluvabulls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjackpack Sun May 04, 2008 1:23 pm

Thanks to everyone for making Sarah's birthday specal.. And Lynn thank you for such a wonderful cake.. The look on Sarah's face was priceless when she came around the corner.. Can you tell she doesn't like surprises LOL..
I am so glad the weather held out. It was a little chilly for Gumpy as well.. Next time I will also think more about ways to keep him in the shade where he can't tear it apart. We still had a blast. And to get Cpt. Jack back diving again is an added bonus. Next step, to get Jitter Bug off the dock and not off the ramp!!! Sily boy has figured that out pretty fast.

And to see Sarah win 1st place in Silly dog trics with Carly and 3rd place with Sarah-Simone with Cpt. Jack... UAD dogs rock!!

We also came home to see this in the paper!!!
http://www.wellandtribune.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1010314&auth=MAGGIE+RIOPELLE

We can't wait to see everyone soon.. JRT racing and baton are taking up our time for the next few events.
crazyjackpack
crazyjackpack

My Name : Aimee and Sarah
My Pet(s) : Forrest Gumpy (gone but not forgotten) ,, Jitter Bug,, Cpt. Jack,, Shella , Staccato (I'm not a JRT), Clay (my first jump will be in July.. we hope)
Location : Rest is peace sweat Gumpy, UAG Master Champ, Jr. Handler Champ and Featherweight champ.
Number of posts : 550
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Indy Sun May 04, 2008 1:45 pm

Team LUV-A-Bulls wrote: Poor Indy was sent rolling with the tent that blew over. How is the poor boy? rofl

He's fine, he's a happy go lucky boy, as soon as people start fawning all over him he forgets about his trauma and soaks up the attention Ultimate Air Elation
He was fast asleep less than a mile down the road. He's still a little more tired than usual today, which is a good thing, he's usually very high strung Sweet!

I think I'll have to come up with a sturdier crate for the next event ...
Indy
Indy

My Name : Indy
My Pet(s) : Indy
Number of posts : 312
Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Mon May 05, 2008 2:38 pm

Congrats everyone! Did anyone decide to try disc dog?

Sounds like we missed a fun time. Ultimate Air Elation
Kel
Kel

My Name : "The Girl with the GSDs"
My Pet(s) : Aro, Scot, Jack Tar, Baako & Kon
Number of posts : 1673
Gemini

http://www.frozenfirek9s.com/Joomla/

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjackpack Mon May 05, 2008 3:07 pm

Not sure about ayone else but Sarah tried disk with Carley and Oscar.. Sarah-Simone also tried with Skippy and Cpt. Jack.
crazyjackpack
crazyjackpack

My Name : Aimee and Sarah
My Pet(s) : Forrest Gumpy (gone but not forgotten) ,, Jitter Bug,, Cpt. Jack,, Shella , Staccato (I'm not a JRT), Clay (my first jump will be in July.. we hope)
Location : Rest is peace sweat Gumpy, UAG Master Champ, Jr. Handler Champ and Featherweight champ.
Number of posts : 550
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down