ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMA Music Festival June 6-9 will open at 7pm May 1

4 posters

Go down

CMA Music Festival June 6-9 will open at 7pm May 1 Empty CMA Music Festival June 6-9 will open at 7pm May 1

Post by Milt Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:21 am

CMA Music Festival will open for registration at 7pm Wednesday night! First 10 to sign up will get 2 tickets to concert night of their choice at stadium. If you sign up for all 4 days of jumping you will get 2 tickets for each of the 4 concert nights. When you book rooms at LaQuinta remember code UAD7.

Last edited by Milt on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Milt
Milt

My Name : Milt
My Pet(s) : Sparky(RIP), Maximus, Nash, Flash & Allie
Number of posts : 1057
Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

CMA Music Festival June 6-9 will open at 7pm May 1 Empty Re: CMA Music Festival June 6-9 will open at 7pm May 1

Post by Milt Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:50 pm

Ultimate Air Dogs Sorry computer problems! CMA will open Wednesday night!!
Milt
Milt

Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

CMA Music Festival June 6-9 will open at 7pm May 1 Empty Re: CMA Music Festival June 6-9 will open at 7pm May 1

Post by MuddyPaws Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:05 pm

Book soon - it was hard to find a hotel 2 weeks ago!!!

MuddyPaws

My Name : My dogs
My Pet(s) : Fort Myers, Florida
Number of posts : 5
Virgo Rooster

http://www.Muddy-Paws.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt Wed May 01, 2013 7:28 pm

CMA Music Festival will open at 7pm tonight! First 5 teams to sign up for all 4 days of jumping will receive 2 tickets for each performance(4 nights) at stadium. First 10 people to sign up for separate days will get pick of 1 night to see concert. Rest of jumpers will get tickets for assorted nights based on when they sign up for this event. We will try to accommodate everyone but no promises!
Milt
Milt

Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Burke Wed May 29, 2013 11:44 am

A few questions for CMA. Where do we park and do we need a parking pass. Can we get in close to load/unload. When can we start to load in our crates (and TONS of towels!) to set up in the building. And where in the building. Do we need a pass of some type to get into the building. Any more info on the concert tickets. Only a week away -- looking forward to it!

Marilyn Burke

My Name : Marilyn Burke
My Pet(s) : Graham and Dancer
Number of posts : 38
Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Burke Wed May 29, 2013 11:48 am

And are you bringing tshirts for purchase?

Marilyn Burke

My Name : Marilyn Burke
My Pet(s) : Graham and Dancer
Number of posts : 38
Aries Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by team sky Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Good morning everyone,

We are reaching out via e-Mail to everyone, to let you know that due to circumstances beyond the control of Ultimate Air Dogs, the remainder of the dock jumping event at the Country Music Festival has been cancelled.

Again, there will NO dock jumping competition, for the remainder of the weekend.

We sincerely apologize for this, however, the circumstances are totally beyond our control.

If any one has any questions, you may feel free to contact Milt Wilcox via phone at - 904-860-0039 or Milt@ultimateairdogs.com via e-mail.

Sincerely,

MILT WILCOX
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
team sky
team sky

My Name : Brian Butler
My Pet(s) : Sky
Number of posts : 709
Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down