ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CMA Music Festivaal Nashville Event Location

Go down

The CMA Music Festivaal Nashville Event Location Empty The CMA Music Festivaal Nashville Event Location

Post by bbroman Thu May 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Took a peek on Google Earth - It's going to be hot in that parking lot (2nd & Church St - the POWER ZONE). Hope you can setup the dock & pool close to the 1st Ave side. There is a grassy, park-like area accross the street (by the river) - good "poop" place. Wish 1st Ave would be blocked off - good "dog town" area (shade!) and would be easier crossing the street. We'll need a canopy/EZ-up for shade - hope there's going to be space for that. Looks like there's a parking building accross from the 2nd Ave enterance - it that going to be where we should park? Lots of people, big event - gonna be fun! Sorry, tried to post this under the event - my mistake - feel free to move it there Milt.

Last edited by bbroman on Thu May 12, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted in wrong area)

bbroman

My Name : Bruce Broman
My Pet(s) : Ohio Air Dogs
Number of posts : 2
Aries Cat

Back to top Go down