ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ourdoorama and Grand Rapids Ultimate Sport show 2013

3 posters

Go down

Ourdoorama and Grand Rapids Ultimate Sport show 2013 Empty Ourdoorama and Grand Rapids Ultimate Sport show 2013

Post by Milt Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:39 am

We have been given 1 hour time slots for these 2 shows so we will keep registration to first 25 dogs per splash! These events will be up by first of the year and these usually fill up quickly. If you sign up you will be expected to be there or be charged for your spots! The past few years we have had numerous people sign up for events early and then not attend events. When that happens it keeps other people out that wants to jump. Please be courteous to others and not sign up early unless you are sure of attending events.
Milt
Milt

My Name : Milt
My Pet(s) : Sparky(RIP), Maximus, Nash, Flash & Allie
Number of posts : 1057
Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Ourdoorama and Grand Rapids Ultimate Sport show 2013 Empty Re: Ourdoorama and Grand Rapids Ultimate Sport show 2013

Post by justine Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:51 pm

We will likely be at Outdoorama again, even though neither of the pups love jumping indoors.
justine
justine

My Name : justine
My Pet(s) : Abbey & Kolby
Number of posts : 29
Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Ourdoorama and Grand Rapids Ultimate Sport show 2013 Empty Re: Ourdoorama and Grand Rapids Ultimate Sport show 2013

Post by AmyK Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Do you know if the Grand Rapids show has better scheduling this year? Last year was awful.
AmyK
AmyK

My Name : Amy
My Pet(s) : Emmett & Reckless
Number of posts : 28
Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:23 am

yes it will be better this year!
Milt
Milt

My Name : Milt
My Pet(s) : Sparky(RIP), Maximus, Nash, Flash & Allie
Number of posts : 1057
Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down