ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MN pet expo

4 posters

Go down

MN pet expo Empty MN pet expo

Post by MIKE @ TJ Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:15 am

OK we are new here, and pretty new to dock diving. TJ and I are hoping to do the pet expo, and have a few questions for those who have been there done that. I don't know the area, so where is the best place to park? Is there special parking for the UAD dogs? if not which lot is most convenient, and which is the cheapest?

Where to stay? Red Roof Inn is on the expo site, a friend who has shown in the area says its a good place to stay, and also said good things about the Day's inn. I am open to suggestions.

Thanks
Mike
TJ

MIKE @ TJ

My Name : Mike Schultz
My Pet(s) : TJ Golden Retriever
Number of posts : 1
Gemini Buffalo

Back to top Go down

MN pet expo Empty Re: MN pet expo

Post by Fly-N-Hy Zoe Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:05 pm

This is our 3rd year attending the Pet Expo and luckily enough we get to be upstairs this year!!

Usually if you enter the backway they gaurd will allow you to drop off your stuff (kennel, chairs, ect) and than there are a few parking ramps located a block or two away. They're usually all the same price ($9).

As for hotels I'm unsure since I'm only 15 minutes from the venue. Hopefully someone else will chime in and have some info Sweet!

Feel free to come say hi (I've got a brindle Catahoula). There will be plenty of us veterans there if you'd like any help!

As for hotels I'm not entirely sure (I'm only 15 minutes from the venu
Fly-N-Hy Zoe
Fly-N-Hy Zoe

My Name : Annie
My Pet(s) : Zoe
Number of posts : 14
Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

MN pet expo Empty Minneapolis Pet Expo

Post by abergeron Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Hi, Mike,

This is our first time to the Expo as well, but we are from Minnesota. I may be wrong but the only Red Roofs in the Minneapolis Area are not near the Convention Center. One is northwest in Plymouth, the other east in St.Paul Woodbury. Days Inn is closer to the Convention Center, by the University, but not on the Convention Site. The Convention Center is downtown.

After extensive research, we have settled on the Minneapolis Hilton at 1001 Marquette Ave. South. Right now you can get a rate of $69 with advanced purchase (plus a one time $45 pet fee - they accept dogs to 75 lbs!) The Hilton is on the skywalk, close to the Convention Center, with $13 parking nearby. We plan to just walk to the Convention Center. Days Inn is $75 w/advanced purchase (but only $20 pet fee). Of course there are other more expensive downtown options!

Just thought I'd chime in, since I did all the research!

Looking forward to meeting all the Ultimate Air Dogs!

abergeron

My Name : Ann Bergeron
My Pet(s) : Duluth
Number of posts : 2
Scorpio Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly-N-Hy Zoe Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:05 pm

A few of us are heading to the convention center tomorrow afternoon around 12:30pm to set up crates and such.

Thought I would pass this along in case anyone else wants to save some time and energy on Saturday!

We did this last year and it was sooo helpful with saving time and NOT having to wait in the line of cars who are needing to unload Saturday morning.

Again, 12:30pm tomorrow Sweet!
Fly-N-Hy Zoe
Fly-N-Hy Zoe

My Name : Annie
My Pet(s) : Zoe
Number of posts : 14
Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by SparkysMomma Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:08 am

Hey thanks everyone for helping Mike out...we're from the same hometown and I told him that the UAD family would welcome him with open arms...I didn't even have to ask you guys!!! OUR PEOPLE ROCK!!!!

Sweet!
SparkysMomma
SparkysMomma

My Name : Cathi Wilcox
My Pet(s) : Sparky (RIP), Maximus (9), Flash (7), Nash (5), & Allie (3)
Number of posts : 118
Taurus Horse

http://www.uad.bz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down