ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Pitties in need of a good home!

Go down

2 Pitties in need of a good home! Empty 2 Pitties in need of a good home!

Post by burra Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Hi all! I work at a veterinary hospital in the Poconos of NE PA. One of our clients had surgery, then had a stroke and can no longer keep his rescued pit bulls. We spayed the female, Gucci, and neutered the male, Eagle. They are both up to date on all vaccines and are sweet, loving dogs. Gucci should be an only dog unless she goes with Eagle, Eagle would be ok with a non-dominant dog. These dogs are currently living in our boarding facility but really need a home ASAP. They are both loving dogs, and Eagle has awesome retrieving drive, although I have not had the opportunity to see if he will swim. If anyone is interested, please message me or call the White Haven Veterinary Hospital at 570-443-0966 and tell them you are calling for more information on Gucci and Eagle. We are currently housing other rescues as well, mainly rotties for Majesty Rottweiler Rescue. But Gucci and Eagle really need a home!
Thanks!
Tara
burra
burra

My Name : Tara
My Pet(s) : Cocoa aka "The Burra" PB kg19'3"" Cooper, and the rescue cats Angel, Oreo, Bee, Cuddles (RIP), Downy, and Allie Cat
Number of posts : 64
Taurus Cat

http://www.tarasarkpetservics.vpweb.com

Back to top Go down