ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What A Season!

3 posters

Go down

What A Season! Empty What A Season!

Post by stephz Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:08 pm

Hard to believe that the 2009/2010 season is over! It seemed to go so fast this year!!

First and foremost I want to thank Brian, Milt, Lynn and MaraLee for everything that they do on a daily basis - you are all awesome and I'm so proud to call you all my friends and family. UAD is what it is because of what you do and so much of it is behind the scenes that no one even has a clue about.

It has been great to meet so many new teams and families this year and get to know so many more that much better!!

While my little man didn't make the Senior finals I couldn't be prouder of him! He crushed the goal that I set for us for the outdoor season!! I was just hoping we would get 15 feet and we ended up with a new personal best as of yesterday of 17'8.

On a personal note - thank you to everyone with UAD for being there and helping me get through one of the hardest times in my life with losing Scout. He was and always will be my best friend and in my heart. The big events have been pretty tough for me without him here, it always seems like something is missing still for me. I will never be able to let you all know how much having my UAD family around has meant to me and Brooks this year and could never thank you all enough for the amazing support and compassion you have all shown both of us.

Congratulations to everyone for all of the accomplishments that you, your family and your best friends have achieved this year - I can't wait to see what the 2010/2011 season brings!!!
stephz
stephz

My Name : Steph
My Pet(s) : Jinx
Number of posts : 679
Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

What A Season! Empty Re: What A Season!

Post by Patrick Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:44 pm

I think Steph summed up the year perfectly, and how much we all appreciate those who make these incredible events possible. Can't wait to see everyone next season and see what our amazing furry friends have in store for us next.

Patrick

My Name : Patrick
My Pet(s) : Duke, Bailey, Harvey, and Callie
Number of posts : 45
Taurus Pig

Back to top Go down

What A Season! Empty Re: What A Season!

Post by MaraLee Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Aww, I LOVE you, Steph!

MaraLee
MaraLee
MaraLee