ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FYI... UAG SPLASHES.. Open to Titled Dogs, Too!

2 posters

Go down

FYI... UAG SPLASHES.. Open to Titled Dogs, Too! Empty FYI... UAG SPLASHES.. Open to Titled Dogs, Too!

Post by MaraLee Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:44 pm

Hi Everyone,

I just completed processing all of the ULTIMATE AIR GAME (UAG) Registrations. Everyone should have gotten a confirmation today... for that event.

I wanted to let you all know something... please, do not hesitate to sign up for Friday Night's Splashes, if you want the extra dock time.

If you are worried about being bumped up into the next higher division, because we added the stipulation that "dogs must jump in their highest division earned....", you should know that those Splashes will not be automatically added onto this season's title count, unless you specifically request that we do that for you.

Also, this year, I did not write an article for the September issue of the Woods-n-Water Outdoor News. Therefore, we are not getting the massive influx of first time dogs whose owners read the magazine. (If I had realized that not writing an article would have such an impact, I would have made sure to submit one in time for the September issue.)

Each year, I try to come up with a new angle or story. This year, I was so busy with other things, that the timing was inconvenient. I thought it would be interesting do an article afterwards, highlighting the winners. The main subject would be, "If you saw the Ultimate Air Dogs this year, here's how to get involved....".

Anyway, everyone should feel free to register their dogs, regardless of titles.

Thanks,
MaraLee
MaraLee
MaraLee
Webmistress

My Name : MaraLee
My Pet(s) : Lucy and Waffles, the Labs... Gus and Rufus, the Guinea Pigs
Sponsors : Bill and Lynnie!
Number of posts : 801
Gemini Snake

http://www.ultimateairdogs.net

Back to top Go down

FYI... UAG SPLASHES.. Open to Titled Dogs, Too! Empty Re: FYI... UAG SPLASHES.. Open to Titled Dogs, Too!

Post by AmphibiousAssaultDogTeam Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:47 am

That sounds like a great idea?
AmphibiousAssaultDogTeam
AmphibiousAssaultDogTeam

My Name : Norman Candi and Dakota Brown
My Pet(s) : Kota's Delight Kady Bark Kent Chaos
Number of posts : 206
Libra Horse

Back to top Go down