ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doggie Dash De Lure open house invitation

3 posters

Go down

Doggie Dash De Lure open house invitation Empty Doggie Dash De Lure open house invitation

Post by flyingbcs Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:58 pm

This was sent to me and thought I'd pass it along. Doggie Dash De Lure open house invitation Icon_biggrin

As many of you already know, my husband and I are starting our new business called Doggie Dash De Lure. It is basically a simplified lure coursing course set up so that all dogs may try their paw at lure coursing. The course will be set up with small jumps, tunnels and hurdles. One dog will run the course at a time.
This will be an event that we will be bringing to dog fairs around the area. We will be in Dearborn, Frankenmuth and Grand Rapids. I would like to invite you, your family and friends and all dogs that want to have fun to our "open house" for Doggie Dash De Lure. All runs will be free, but we ask that you bring a can/bag of dog/cat food. We will be donating the food to a local shelter.

• April 10th & 11th from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm (rain date will be April 17 & 18)
  • 38300 Tyler Road, Romulus, Mi 48174. (Ecorse and I-275 are the major crossroads)
  • Please have your dog on leash or in crate.
I will be videotaping the event for my website. Come be a star!

Please feel free to invite all !

Any questions: Sue Kotlarek, dogwasher1@comcast.net,
734-941-7290 (home/business #)
734-776-8290 (cell #)

[color:2141=#666]

[color:2141=#fff]

Doggie Dash De Lure open house invitation Nc3=3
flyingbcs
flyingbcs

My Pet(s) : Lansing
Number of posts : 267

Back to top Go down

Doggie Dash De Lure open house invitation Empty Re: Doggie Dash De Lure open house invitation

Post by Petcrazy213 Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:43 am

Oh man, that sounds like a blast! Too bad we have a flyball tournament that weekend or we'd be there for sure. When will your next event be?
Petcrazy213
Petcrazy213
BARK-A-BOUT AIR DOGS MEMBER

My Name : Jenny
My Pet(s) : 5 PJRT (as well as a couple cats, a bunny, and many fish)
Number of posts : 219
Aquarius Dragon

http://www.topsyturvyterriers.com

Back to top Go down

Doggie Dash De Lure open house invitation Empty Re: Doggie Dash De Lure open house invitation

Post by flyinlab Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:59 pm

This is exactly what we have been looking for for Harley. I just wish it was a little closer to NY
flyinlab
flyinlab

My Name : Steve
My Pet(s) : USJCH - Sophie Belle (pb 21'10") Harley Joe (Cheering section) Baylee Rose
Number of posts : 464
Leo Dragon

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sophie-Belle-Team-Flyinlab/1419864

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down