ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11 Month old Pit Bull looking for GREAT new home

2 posters

Go down

11 Month old Pit Bull looking for GREAT new home Empty 11 Month old Pit Bull looking for GREAT new home

Post by Mossberg Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:51 pm

11 Month old Pit Bull looking for GREAT new home Pee_we1311 Month old Pit Bull looking for GREAT new home Pee_we12
Pee-Wee is an 11 month old neutered male brindle pit bull. He had a fractured tibia that has been surgically repaired 3 months ago. He has healed, but the pin is still in. It does not hinder any movement, but he does get sore after exercise. He is currently being trained/socialized with other animals, and is doing well with females and neutered males, but does have issues with intact male dogs. I am unsure of how he is with cats and small children.

He is VERY sweet with people and very energetic. He loves to play fetch and keep away. He knows basic command and is housebroken. He was rescued from a bad home- he was tied up outside to a dog house with the broken leg for an undisclosed period of time and has been living at the humane society and vet clinic since being rescued.

Please email me if you or anyone you know might have the perfect home!!!! There will be a contract involved with preventative care and a surrender clause if these requirements are not followed.

Thanks,
Tracy

Last edited by Mossberg on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding picture)
Mossberg
Mossberg

My Name : Matt & Tracy Mapes
My Pet(s) : Mossberg, Crazy Maizey Blue and Cooper too!
Number of posts : 7
Libra Tiger

Back to top Go down

11 Month old Pit Bull looking for GREAT new home Empty Re: 11 Month old Pit Bull looking for GREAT new home

Post by Rajah Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:38 am

Wow, he looks just like Eddie, a pittie we fostered a few years ago that my friend adopted from us. I'll have to show these pics to him. What a cutie!
Rajah
Rajah

My Name : Rajah's dad
My Pet(s) : Rajah (APBT), Cody, Phoenix, Tucson, & Rumor (GSPs)
Number of posts : 512
Aries Snake

http://www.flyinghighk9s.com

Back to top Go down