ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leela, 11 month old kelpie/catahoula - LOVES the dock!

Go down

Leela, 11 month old kelpie/catahoula - LOVES the dock! Empty Leela, 11 month old kelpie/catahoula - LOVES the dock!

Post by cincydiscdogsrule Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:52 pm

I evaluated a dog today at the Purina Farms pool, she is being fostered by a local family for the Franklin County Humane Society, Union, MO. She swims in their home pool, but had never been off a dock. She hopped right in on the first try!! Within 5 minutes, we had her running 3/4 of the dock to chase her ball, getting around 14-16' to the rear every time. She is definitely obsessed with dock diving, and is a great young prospect.

"Leela" is an 11 month old black and tan female, spayed and fully vetted. She has been listed by the shelter as a dobie mix, but I would bet she's kelpie/catahoula. Her foster family reports she is excellent with their other dogs, and is quite the couch potato inside. She loves balls and fetches; has a great athletic build at about 40#. She lives with 2 young children; her family is successfully working to reduce her desire to "herd" the kids. She also had a bad car chasing issue that they are also successfully resolving. All in all, a very nice dog who has lots of potential as a dock diver!

For more info, and to see a brief video of her jumping off the dock, please contact me at tracycuster@ymail.com

Leela is fostered near Gray Summit, MO.

Thanks,
Tracy

cincydiscdogsrule

My Name : Tracy Custer
My Pet(s) : Raccoon Jack, Rampage, Dingo, Spike, Crash, Five, Blade, Dart, Six, Frenzy, and Courage
Number of posts : 4
Gemini Pig

Back to top Go down