ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Lab looking for Permanant home

5 posters

Go down

Young Lab looking for Permanant home Empty Young Lab looking for Permanant home

Post by flyingbcs Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:19 pm

A good Samaritan found a young female black lab near some busy roads near their house and cannot find her owner. It has been over a week. They posted flyers, put ads on the internet, checked with animal control, and of course, took her in to thier Vet to see if she had a microchip. She does not. I have her at my house now. She is very well groomed with a nice shiney coat, appears to be a purebred lab (Field trial lines) and is roughly 8 months of age. She gets along great with my pack and if I lived on a farm, would keep her in a heartbeat. Since an owner has not come forth, I'm looking for a good, permanant home for her/and or a new Foster Home. The people that found her have a four year old son and the dog adored him. She is very smart and is crate trained. I'd love this dog to go to a fellow Dock Jumping home, as I know UADers love their pets and go the extra mile taking care of them.

BTW, The people that found her kept her outside during the day and she would not leave their yard. She doesn't need a leash when I have her outside my fenced yard. I find it hard to believe she ran away from home.
flyingbcs
flyingbcs

My Pet(s) : Lansing
Number of posts : 267

Back to top Go down

Young Lab looking for Permanant home Empty Re: Young Lab looking for Permanant home

Post by flyinlab Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:42 pm

we are looking for another member to our family. What State are you in?
flyinlab
flyinlab

My Name : Steve
My Pet(s) : USJCH - Sophie Belle (pb 21'10") Harley Joe (Cheering section) Baylee Rose
Number of posts : 464
Leo Dragon

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sophie-Belle-Team-Flyinlab/1419864

Back to top Go down

Young Lab looking for Permanant home Empty Re: Young Lab looking for Permanant home

Post by flyingbcs Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:16 am

I live in Michigan.
flyingbcs
flyingbcs

Back to top Go down

Post by flyinlab Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:08 am

I was hoping you didn't say that. We are in NY and that is a little far. I don't know how we we pick that pup up. I am hopeful that someone will open there home to a new pup. You should post some pics.
flyinlab
flyinlab

My Pet(s) : USJCH - Sophie Belle (pb 21'10") Harley Joe (Cheering section) Baylee Rose
Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingbcs Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:21 pm

Road Trip anyone??? I have some pictures of her...they don't do her justice, but I'll see if I can't post some today.
flyingbcs
flyingbcs

Back to top Go down

Post by labpaw Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:53 pm

flyinlab wrote:I was hoping you didn't say that. We are in NY and that is a little far. I don't know how we we pick that pup up. I am hopeful that someone will open there home to a new pup. You should post some pics.

Aw, come one Steve! Half way would only be 7 or so hours!!!! Young Lab looking for Permanant home Icon_tongue And you guys would make an EXCELLENT home!!! Young Lab looking for Permanant home Icon_cheers
labpaw
labpaw

My Name : Alisa
My Pet(s) : Pooh, Colby, Gracie Lou, Abe, Stew, Web, Miss P, & Goo
Number of posts : 1061
Taurus Pig

http://www.teamblabador.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingbcs Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:15 pm

Pictures of Orphan Lab nicknamed "Annie"
Young Lab looking for Permanant home DogPictures006
flyingbcs
flyingbcs

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Webb Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:28 pm

Tim called me early this morning when he saw this post. She looks like she is or is going to be taller than Casey. How much does she weigh?

Karen Webb

My Name : Retired - Camping - Golfing - Dock Diving
My Pet(s) : Casey Lynn
Number of posts : 84
Capricorn Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingbcs Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:32 pm

Just for you Karen I stepped on the scale Young Lab looking for Permanant home Icon_eek (haven't wanted to in a long time) and weighed the pup. She is almost exactly 50 lbs. I would have not guessed that much, but she is solid:)

She has Casey's tempermant, very sweet. Let me know if you want any more information about her or even want to see her. Maybe we could meet 1/2 way.
flyingbcs
flyingbcs

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingbcs Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:52 pm

Typical Lab that likes to have something in her mouth.
Young Lab looking for Permanant home DogPictures018
flyingbcs
flyingbcs

Back to top Go down

Post by flyinlab Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:07 pm

My arm was twisted. lol what's half way from Cornwall, Ny to where your from. We are available next weekend. we could leave early sat am and drive half way. maybe stay over night and drive back sun. We would take her in and see how it works out with our bunch and if their is any problems we will find her a suitable home.
flyinlab
flyinlab

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by flyinlab Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:19 pm

I do have to check with my landlord to make sure I can have another dog. I don't know what they will say but I already sent them an email
flyinlab
flyinlab

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by flyinlab Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:10 am

good news!!!!!! my landlord said we can take the pup. Just have to make arrangements!!! PM me with details.
flyinlab
flyinlab

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by flyinlab Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:35 am

How Far is Cleveland, OH from you?
flyinlab
flyinlab

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bailey Carter Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:29 am

Hi
this is Bailey's mom...
i live in Mi.. flint area
might be interested in your lab..
have been looking for another since my older Nanna died couple wks ago.. playmate for Bailey, and daughter Roni..
if they change their minds would be interested in seeing her...

Bailey Carter

My Pet(s) : Bailey~Nanna~ Sky~
Number of posts : 27
Capricorn Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingbcs Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:41 am

Will PM Both of you:)
flyingbcs
flyingbcs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down