ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOME GREAT PEOPLE

2 posters

Go down

SOME GREAT PEOPLE Empty SOME GREAT PEOPLE

Post by Oldieglo Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:01 pm

I want to thank to very special people whom I think are the greatest. TIM and KAREN WEBB. Karen offered to drive home with me from Andersons this past weekend so Shari could attend the event and then drive all night to Memphis Tenn for work. I was sitting in the drivers seat ready to leave and Karen asked what I was doing, she kicked me out and she drove all the way home.Tim also transported Shari's new vertical rig all the way home in his truck. Poor Tim and Karen waited around for several hours in the wind and cold weather until vertical was over, when they could have been home and in a warm house.I am so grateful for these wonderful friends.THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH TIM AND KAREN.
Oldieglo
Oldieglo

My Name : Gloria Royal
My Pet(s) : two grand daughters [Chessies Meadow & Sage] Shari's dogs
Number of posts : 226
Aries Pig

Back to top Go down

SOME GREAT PEOPLE Empty Re: SOME GREAT PEOPLE

Post by TEAM GOLDEN GIRLS Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:32 pm

I will second that. SOME GREAT PEOPLE 537565
Tim was a great help holding my Belle this past weekend to earn her new personal best of 14'10". Belle bought him a Ultimate Air dogs hat to thank him. SOME GREAT PEOPLE 460163
It doesn't surprise me that they would go out of their way to help someone. SOME GREAT PEOPLE 243227
TEAM GOLDEN GIRLS
TEAM GOLDEN GIRLS

My Name : Barb
My Pet(s) : Roxxy, Belle
Number of posts : 107
Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down