ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming Chesapeake breeding

2 posters

Go down

Upcoming Chesapeake breeding Empty Upcoming Chesapeake breeding

Post by Whiskey Creek Chesapeakes Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:10 am

BISS CH* Sandbar's Stock Exxchange (Molson) x
U-CH*, CH Whiskey Creek's Greenbrier RE, CGC (Willow)

"Molson" is the winner of the 2006 American Chesapeake Club National Show Specialty and is a multiple group placing Chesapeake. He is the sire of champion titled offspring and offspring that are great hunters and performance dogs.

"Willow" finished her AKC Champion title by going Best of Breed over a Multiple Best In Show winning dog and with four majors often times going Best of Breed over multiple group placing Champions. Willow is a Group placing Chessie in UKC and has one of five wins towards her UKC GRAND CH title. She has 3 legs towards her Senior jumper title and 2 legs towards her Junior title. She has 2 of 3 qualifying scores towards her U-CD title and her RO1 title. She breezed through her AKC Rally Novice, Advanced, and Excellent titles often with high scores in and the ribbons. She has 6 of 10 legs needed towards her RAE title. All of these titles have been earned in less then a year and she just turned two back in June!
Willow is Milt's favorite of all of my Chessies!

I am expecting conformationally correct dogs with great coats (all brown litter), big broad heads, and exceptional temperaments. Pups should excel in showing, hunting, and ALL performance sports and activities.

TAKING DEPOSITS NOW!!! Pups are due at the beginning of Decemeber and will be ready to go at the beginning of Feb 2010. Puppies are located in Western North Carolina just outside of Asheville. Sorry, we do not ship puppies.

For more information, please visit my website www.WhiskeyCreekChesapeakes.com or email me directly at kcase@citcom.net .

Thanks for looking!
Kathy
Whiskey Creek Chesapeakes

My Name : Kathy
My Pet(s) : Walker, Brier, Willow, Twiggy, and Reid
Number of posts : 47
Aquarius Pig

http://www.WhiskeyCreekChesapeakes.com

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Chesapeake breeding Empty Re: Upcoming Chesapeake breeding

Post by Nai'a&Cowboy Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:44 pm

What a small world!!! Molson is the father of both of our Chesapeakes! He definately fathered 2 excellent dogs in our case!!Too bad we aren't in the market for another puppy right now.

Jason & Abby
Nai'a&Cowboy
Nai'a&Cowboy

My Name : Jason & Abby Kidd
My Pet(s) : Nai'a and Cowboy
Number of posts : 12
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiskey Creek Chesapeakes Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:33 am

Jason and Abby-

Oh! I wish I could meet your two dogs! Who did you buy them from? Diane or smeone else? Where abouts do you live?

I can not wait to actually go up and MEET Molson this coming weekend. I have admired him from afar for years and years so I am excited to be able to go up to the National Specialty to cheer him on to hopefully another Best In Show Specialty win! Upcoming Chesapeake breeding 57272

Well, if you have friends that are in love with your dogs and want one for themselves...send them my way! Upcoming Chesapeake breeding Icon_biggrin

Thanks!
Kathy
Whiskey Creek Chesapeaks

Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Nai'a&Cowboy Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:41 pm

Kathy-

We live in Kalamazoo, MI. We bought them from a breeder in Hopkins, MI. Sandy Morris is the breeder's name - she will be at the Nationals also. She spayed Nai'a and Cowboy's mother this year and is talking about possibly not breeding again, so we are really sad because we think our dogs are absolutely wonderful and don't know what we will do when we are ready for another puppy. Good thing it is going to be a while until we are ready!
We will definately have to meet up with you at an event sometime. Too bad we live so far away! My husband's brother is looking to get a Chessie and we told him about your breeding. We may be contacting you if he is interested. I am going to talk to my brother also because he is looking to get a Chessie eventually, but I'm not sure if he is ready yet. They would both be super excited about your breeding.....your female sounds wonderful and we know Molson is awesome! Good luck with everything! We will be looking for pictures!!!

Abby
Nai'a&Cowboy
Nai'a&Cowboy

My Name : Jason & Abby Kidd
My Pet(s) : Nai'a and Cowboy
Number of posts : 12
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiskey Creek Chesapeakes Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:49 am

Abby-
Tell your BIL and your Brother to keep and eye on my website ( www.WhiskeyCreekChesapeakes.com )...I will post the most UTD info about the breeding there. I am sure it is going to be a nice one!

There are some pictures of Willow on my site as well so you can get an idea of what she looks like. I am waiting for her picture from two weekends ago when we were at the UKC show and she took "Total Dog" two days! I had a really nice picture of her taken by the photographer, but it is not up on his site yet and I have not recieved it in the mail to post it.

Thanks again for looking! Have a GREAT day!
Kathy

Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content