ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Great Llewellin Setter Needs a New Home

2 posters

Go down

A Great Llewellin Setter Needs a New Home Empty A Great Llewellin Setter Needs a New Home

Post by Kiira17 Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:19 pm

Hello, my name is Kiira Leeper, and I am trying to find a home for a one year old Female Llewellin Setter. She is updated on all her shots, and has been spayed. She is quite a ball of energy. She is blue and white, a beautiful dog. She loves water, jumping, running, animals, kids, and being loved. She I believe would make a great Big Air Dog. We bought her from a breeder when she was six weeks old, and she was brought to our home in hopes that she would make a great hunting dog. By the age of 10 weeks she was already pointing at a bird wing, but we found something odd about her. She acted like she could not hear. When we got her groomed when she was about 3 months old the groomer confirmed that she could not hear. She has picked up on much sign language since them is coming along well, I just think that if she was in a competition like Big Air Dogs that she would be happy to please. I wondering if you could help me contact someone that would lead me to a great owner that would be willing to have a deaf competitor. Thank you so much!

Kiira17

Number of posts : 1
Leo Snake

Back to top Go down

A Great Llewellin Setter Needs a New Home Empty Re: A Great Llewellin Setter Needs a New Home

Post by frodad Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:36 pm

www.deafdogs.com
They have some tips to help you train your dog

frodad

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down