ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

medically challenged Blanche needs forever home....

Go down

medically challenged Blanche needs forever home.... Empty medically challenged Blanche needs forever home....

Post by jjh904 Sun May 03, 2009 9:19 pm

Blanche is a 9 month old beautiful blond beagle that was abused and rescued,currently in foster home with 3 other dogs. She is mending fast from the broken leg that required surgery, but because of the malnutrition she suffered, is diabetic( don't know why this correlation, but thats what the vet intimated).
She loves all dogs and is gentle with children. No room in Beagle rescue for her.
She is currently living with my friend, Joe, a nurse; in Kalamazoo, Mi. He has his own three dogs and we believe she needs to be the center of attention as she is still in the process of growing, getting nutritionally sound (fattening up) and is still requiring weekly vet checks for adjusting her insulin dosage.
She is still an intact female, but as soon as she has medical clearance, we have found a clinic to spay her for a charitable amount.(we will pay for the spaying) call me, Janet Hojnacki-2693232820 or jjh904@gmail.com. Thanks!

Last edited by jjh904 on Sun May 03, 2009 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
jjh904
jjh904

My Name : Janet
My Pet(s) : Brothers-Gus and Jack(boxer/lab),Eve(newfie/golden),David(siamese)
Number of posts : 87
Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

medically challenged Blanche needs forever home.... Empty Re: medically challenged Blanche needs forever home....

Post by jjh904 Tue May 19, 2009 11:36 pm

Update on our little Blanche, she is putting on some weight and is medically ready for her spaying surgery tomorrow.
Her fractured leg is just a memory. She would make a great hunting dog. She will benefit from exercise for the management of the diabetes. Just is a lover, loves kids and all other dogs. Please keep your ears open for any one looking for love of a good looking blond beagle, a clean slate can be taught anything and everything cept how to love humans-she has that down!!!!! hearts

she will be at the Woofstock site if she hasn't been adopted by then!!!!Will be with us and my crew-please come and see her-cheer her on-give her more positive human touches and hugs!!!

Last edited by jjh904 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
jjh904
jjh904

My Name : Janet
My Pet(s) : Brothers-Gus and Jack(boxer/lab),Eve(newfie/golden),David(siamese)
Number of posts : 87
Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down