ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shepherd mix needs a home

Go down

Shepherd mix needs a home Empty Shepherd mix needs a home

Post by Mary and Brewster Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:19 am

Hi everyone,
My daughter Cathy's sister in law has a pup she needs to re-home. Paula has three dogs plus two kids at home and has lost her job as so many have. She is looking for a new home for a beautiful shepherd or belgium sheepdog mix. Lucy was found as a stray and Paula has had her for 4 years. They think she is around 5 years old. She is all black with tan on her legs and her coat is like a belgium sheepdogs, a little longer than a shepherd. She is great with kids, my 5 year old grandbaby loves her. I think she would make a very good obedience dog if someone had the time to work with her. She is also a cuddlebug and loves to be petted and loves to be at your feet when you are sitting down. She weights around 70 pounds. I would love to take her and it breaks my heart that I can't but with the 2,000 dollar vet bill from Brews cancer surgery it just wouldn't be fair to take in another dog right now. She reminds me of my black shepherd Mollie I lost at age 13 in 2004. My daughter has pictures of Lucy if anyone is interested. Lucy is located in Madison Heights, Michigan. Please PM me or email me if you are interested in her. Have a great day,
Mary and Brewster
Mary and Brewster

My Name : Mary
My Pet(s) : Brewster and Riley
Number of posts : 427
Virgo Monkey

Back to top Go down