ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rottie Needs a Home

2 posters

Go down

Rottie Needs a Home Empty Rottie Needs a Home

Post by jkba Tue May 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Dear UAD Members and All,
We are currently fostering a 17 month old 90# male rot named Tuffy. The original owner bought him for his kids for Christmas. He ended up in divorce and he and the dog moved in with his mother. She did not let him keep the dog. He gave the dog to another foster home which could not keep him any longer. We took him in hoping we could make it work. He and my shorthair(also a rescue) do not get along. He is good with the other dogs (male and female). I have owned rots in the past and he is a very smart dog. He is crate trained, leash trained, sits, stays, good with kids, etc. I want nothing more than to keep this dog but it will not work with my other dog. I paid for all of his shots, gave him heartworm, bio spot and will pay to have him neutered (appointment currently scheduled for Monday. Please PM me or post on this topic. I have pictures of the dog but haven't figured out how to attach them.
jkba
jkba

My Name : John
My Pet(s) : Tanya
Number of posts : 23
Sagittarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Rottie Needs a Home Empty Re: Rottie Needs a Home

Post by pjs Sun May 15, 2011 8:55 am

Hi Bob, I own 4 rotties all rescues but one. Here is my e-mail address caiquelady@hotmail.com to send pics and also you can tell me where you live to see if it is too far for travel.

pjs

My Pet(s) : Dylan, Foster, Rusty
Number of posts : 12
Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by jkba Sun May 15, 2011 9:19 am

Thanks for the response. My wife's sister is taking him in Ohio. He is going to a very good home. He will have 200 acres he can call his forever home. He will sleep in a chair every night and be treated like one of their children.
jkba
jkba

My Name : John
My Pet(s) : Tanya
Number of posts : 23
Sagittarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by pjs Sun May 15, 2011 9:36 am

Glad to hear that. Hope he learns to swim and goes dock diving. 2 of my rotties go. Titan jumped 22' 02" the other weekend at Jumpin the Bay in MD. He was rescued at 6 mths from an abusive situation. He was even muzzled, staved and no muscle tone anywhere in his body and only weighed 30 lbs. Titan is 4 yrs. now and loving life. He loves dock diving.

pjs

My Pet(s) : Dylan, Foster, Rusty
Number of posts : 12
Sagittarius Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down