ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foster puppy looking for home

3 posters

Go down

Hot News Foster puppy looking for home

Post by telsmith1 Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:42 pm

Foster puppy looking for home 104_8622-1I still have 1 female available. She is mostly fawn with white markings. She is sweet and is very playful.

I have three foster puppies that are 6 weeks old and I am looking to find them great homes. They look like Pitbull mixes? They were dumped at the shelter at one day of age without their mother. My golden retriever has been kind enough to take the puppies in and foster them along with her puppy. They are available on spay/neuter contracts. They will be up to date on vaccines, de-wormed, vet checked and microchipped before leaving my home. They were born on Christmas Day and will be available to leave after February 11th. Please contact me at telsmith1@aol.com for more information on these sweet babies. I am not asking for a rehoming fee, just ask that they go to great homes.

telsmith1

My Name : Rebecca
My Pet(s) : Diva
Number of posts : 10
Virgo Buffalo

http://www.goldensunriseretrievers.net

Back to top Go down

Hot News Re: Foster puppy looking for home

Post by Kel Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:49 pm

She is absolutely adorable. I hope she finds a wonderful forever home!
Kel
Kel

My Name : "The Girl with the GSDs"
My Pet(s) : Aro, Scot, Jack Tar, Baako & Kon
Number of posts : 1673
Gemini

http://www.frozenfirek9s.com/Joomla/

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjackpack Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:11 am

What a sweet little girl.. I'm sure they will have no problem finding homes.. We can't have pit mixes here in Ontario or I would help find them some homes here.
crazyjackpack
crazyjackpack

My Name : Aimee and Sarah
My Pet(s) : Forrest Gumpy (gone but not forgotten) ,, Jitter Bug,, Cpt. Jack,, Shella , Staccato (I'm not a JRT), Clay (my first jump will be in July.. we hope)
Location : Rest is peace sweat Gumpy, UAG Master Champ, Jr. Handler Champ and Featherweight champ.
Number of posts : 550
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down