ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UAD Titles

2 posters

Go down

Must Reads! UAD Titles

Post by ROCK Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:46 pm

I was wondering if anyone knows how often UAD Titles get sent out........ Rock hasn't gotten ANY and awaiting Ten's. Hope Rock gets his title certificates before he croaks. I was also thinking of decorating my Christmas Tree Just kidding! or maybe having the big gorgeous guy pose with them for Christmas photo cards. Rock certainly has earned his titles Sweet!

Barb, Rock Star and Ten Jump, jump, jump! bird
ROCK
ROCK

My Pet(s) : Rock, Toby, Ten
Number of posts : 517
Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Must Reads! Re: UAD Titles

Post by AbesDad Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:00 pm

Titles are sent out to those who have requested them. The following links to a previous post where it was described how the titles would be handled. https://ultimateair.forumotion.com/everything-else-in-general-f1/2008-uad-title-certificates-t830.htm
Title certificates are sent out only to those who have sent information via PM to me (AbesDad) or Alisa (Labpaw).
I have carried over any previous 2008 requests into 2009 so if anyone requested them they will also get them for the upcoming year.
If you would like your titles sent, I would be happy to do so. Just send me a PM with your information and I'll get working on it.
AbesDad
AbesDad

Number of posts : 92
Leo Pig

http://www.TeamBlabador.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ROCK Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:42 pm

Scott, I do believe we had a converation at the Oyster Festival. I had asked you why and what happened to Rock's UAD titles and you told me that you would take care of it and you have them sent to me. My question was when and how often do they get sent out, as a result of that converation. I would appreciate Ten's, as well.

Thanks!

Rock Radtke & Ten Radtke
76 West 2nd Street
Freeport, NY 11520

Barb
ROCK
ROCK

Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by AbesDad Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:08 pm

I don't remember the conversation but it doesn't mean it didn't happen. I am forgetful which one of the reasons I ask for a Private Message. Harder for me to forget.
There is no set schedule on when or how often they are done. I try to do it after there are a number of titles to be produced and sent.
AbesDad
AbesDad

Leo Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by AbesDad Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:21 pm

I asked Alisa if she remembers talking about it and she does remember. It was unintentional oversight. We don't send them out too often but it will be included in the next batch that goes out.

If ever there is a problem with the UAD titles or UAD title certificate questions anyone can send me a private message.
AbesDad
AbesDad

Leo Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by ROCK Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:26 pm

Well, that was because Alisa was not there on Saturday, when we spoke. Well, you have my address........ so thanks for your time........... much appreciated!

Barb
ROCK
ROCK

Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by ROCK Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:06 pm

Scott, I'm guessing that you entered the scores for the Oyster Festival, if not let me know. I looked over the scores.

In the Junior Finals, Ten is posted as coming in 4th place and Abe in 3rd place. Ten actually came in 3rd place, not Abe with a score of 9.09. Also, Splash #3 is incorrect. Ten's jumps were all over 10 feet, except for splash #4 - 9.11 and the Finals. I have Ten's jump as 10.07 for Splash #3 and it is posted as 8.07. The "Air" scores are also incorrect, as a result.

In addition, Rock's 2nd jump in the Veteran finals at Oyster Festival is not posted.

Thanks for you help!

ROCK
ROCK

Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by AbesDad Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:04 am

There was a stray "." in the Junior finals which caused Ten's score to not get sorted correctly. I've corrected that in the titles sheet and it will appear on the website Titles sheet as corrected with the next update. As far as getting this corrected on the Event sheets we would need to get with Lynn so she can correct the Excel and Word versions.

The scores that I have for Splash #3 (8.07) and what is posted on the website for results match so without having the handwritten scores I would not be able to determine what the score should be. Similar problem with Rock's second Veteran finals jump, I don't have the original paperwork so I don't know what it is without looking.
I am sure that if you contacted Milt or Brian they may be able to find the handwritten scores from Oyster Festival.

I will be out of town beginning Friday until Wednesday of next week. If you have further questions or concerns, please send a private message as I will have limited access to the forum.
AbesDad
AbesDad

Leo Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by ROCK Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:52 am

Darn periods, go messing things up Na Na I hate when that happens. Rock's second score is totally missing huh? Thanks Scott. Lynn you reading this Here's a question fo Give me a kiss!

I will give Brian a call for the judging sheet.

ROCK
ROCK

Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down